Our animals love us

Sorry this is the last time im posting about the rack system i made. Im just to freaking chuffed with myself. It looks amazing at night

20190108_184109.jpg

20190108_184101.jpg

hi guys (sorry if this is the wrong thread) but i had to get this off my chest
upload_2019-1-19_22-31-59.jpeg
Today I lost someone who meant alot to me.
Her name was roxi she was a standard french poodle
She was born in 2009 and with eerie sadness she passed over the rainbow today at 6pm
Is there anything i can do to battle this feeling of remorse . Please excuse my typing my eyes are running with water
She meant the world to me and my whole family

Regards
:SOOSAD:
J.P

View attachment 156354
She was born in 2009 and with eerie sadness she passed over the rainbow today at 6pm
Is there anything i can do to battle this feeling of remorse . Please excuse my typing my eyes are running with water

Regards
J.P
Sorry to hear of your loss @oSuSkIo , they become part of our families and our lives, and at least we get to share theirs, but a goodbye is never easy. To all of you, the pain will take a while to go away, but the good memories wil be with you forever.

View attachment 156354

Regards
J.P
Really feel for you mate. Lost 2 dogs recently who where family members and it is a heart breaking and extremely painful experience. Nothing I can say is going to help your sadness right now, I hope you can come to terms with everything as soon as possible. At some point you will be able to remember the good times, but it is going to take some time. Sometime life sucks.

View attachment 156354

Regards
J.P
Pain is the price we pay for love. It’s a privilege. Accept it as such for it is not bestowed on everyone to experience either. You are alive and living and experiencing live as intended.

Cry, shout, mourn. You have earned the right.

Regards

We lost a very dear and loved pittie boy this week.
Took the missus to get some ink today, which she wanted to get in his memory.

PSX_20190127_171608.jpg

Helping dad pitstop

934967855681a5275bc5c1170e300210.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back