Our Next Order

Gizmo

Catalyst
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
I have some Aspire Nautilus coming in aswell as more kayfun's and nemesis.

Before I pay for this order, anything you guys would like us to add?

oh don't start @vaalboy , if @VapeKing stocks those it would be in my shopping basket faster than you can say "do you want chips with that ?" with a few more bits and bobs !! and once again they would be wheeeling my wallet off to the ICU with the machine that goes "ping"

And RDA's with tail holes.

Link please?

Yeah, I've got both Igo-L and Igo-W with no post holes, it's more difficult to build, but not too bad. I much prefer holes in the posts though.
Here's what you should get next, and I think they might be available overseas already, It's the new iClear X.1
innokin-iClear-X-I-clearomizer-design.jpg

I have checked it's not available at my supplier as of yet

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Hi @Gizmo, id be keen on the igo-l with tail holes too
I suppose, depending on price, maybe the igo-w as well.

Incidentally, i think the IGO-L is such a good simple dripper that if you had stock it would sell well. If it had tail holes in the posts then it would probably sell even better.

The ones that VapeSA had were about R150 each and mine is working very nicely. But it doesnt have the tail holes. I think vapeSA is still out of stock of both the L and the W. At least it was when i checked a few days ago

I'm definitely in for an Igo-L or Igo-W :)

Sent from the TARDIS

Am I looking at that right? Bottom coil rebuildable? Of I go to ask Google.

eeeeeeew , sorry chap . but you guys are the go to place for quality that works ... that does not look like @VapeKing quality . eeew

Uncle Ripp says the Squape is very good. comparable to Kayfun Lite. Would I buy one probably not, but thats me.

Looks worth the while to me. Floor is non-conductive. See attached file for the original.

Attachments

• description_sq_EN_.pdf
    728.4 KB · Views: 14
Looks worth the while to me. Floor is non-conductive. See attached file for the original.

Looks interesting, saw both P Busardo & Rip Trippers review here:

Think it's going to be hell of expensive though

Think I would be keen on a nice dripper like the Igo-x as well. Not to keen on the Squape personally, but that is just me :)

Back