Out and about with my awesome regulated mod!

Oscars in Hillcrest... and that's thier only branch. :-(
Oh well, looks like I'll be going to Oscars next time i'm in Durban - I've never seen or heard of marrow bone butter before - seems like the perfect decadent Christmas steak! I showed my better half that pic and she reckoned "maybe next year..." :confused:

About to head out and about doing family stuff and shopping etc... here is my Out and About Kit!
OutandAboutSat1.jpg OutandAboutSat2.jpg

Beautiful @Rob Fisher !
I assume no leaking or issues while out and about?

PS - any particular reason why the Hussar gets the spot on the Phantom and not the Skyline?

Beautiful @Rob Fisher !
I assume no leaking or issues while out and about?

PS - any particular reason why the Hussar gets the spot on the Phantom and not the Skyline?

Nope neither the Hussar or the Skyline has leaked one bit... the Skyline is on the Black Rose which has a beautiful matching drip tip that just suits the Skyline.
Out2.jpg Out3.jpg

Nope neither the Hussar or the Skyline has leaked one bit... the Skyline is on the Black Rose which has a beautiful matching drip tip that just suits the Skyline.
View attachment 82440 View attachment 82441

Just.... Ama-zing uncle Rob.
Just wait a minute while i finish wiping the drool off my screen...
Done...
Absolutely beautiful setup.

Uncle @Rob Fisher i had a laugh today. My Birthday is next month 25th Feb so my wife had asked me what i want and so the skyline from the groupbuy is going to actually be my Birthday Gift from my wife (shes a champion) .

So i been showing her the pics of the skyline and the packaging and ive been going on... And on... And on... About the skyline with my wife.

And she said to me today , ive never seen you so happy before and all because of a tank :-D:-D:-D

Uncle @Rob Fisher i had a laugh today. My Birthday is next month 25th Feb so my wife had asked me what i want and so the skyline from the groupbuy is going to actually be my Birthday Gift from my wife (shes a champion) .

So i been showing her the pics of the skyline and the packaging and ive been going on... And on... And on... About the skyline with my wife.

And she said to me today , ive never seen you so happy before and all because of a tank :-D:-D:-D

What a birthday present @Clouds4Days !!
Awesome

What a birthday present @Clouds4Days !!
Awesome

I know @Silver its going to be a epic gift.
It was between the skyline and a lunasea mod but since that whole Andy mech story she says she wont buy me a mech :-D

So she said she would get me the skyline rather :)

Either way im over the moon and i think even more getting the skyline than the mod.
I need this amazing RTA in my life.

It was between the skyline and a lunasea mod but since that whole Andy mech story she says she wont buy me a mech :-D

Either way im over the moon and i think even more getting the skyline than the mod.

Am looking forward to it too @Clouds4Days
But I tell you what, it has some stiff tried and tested "ox-wagon" competition in my van Riebeek vape cave :D

Am looking forward to it too @Clouds4Days
But I tell you what, it has some stiff tried and tested "ox-wagon" competition in my van Riebeek vape cave :D

Time to hang up the lemo gloves and let the new boys come and play.

I dont think the skyline will replace your trusty lemo @Silver unless you go with mtl deck it might stand more a chance.

I know you enjoy that sharpness and prickly throat hit your lemo gives.
The tanks of today feel more smooth and refined like a good aged whisky.

But even if it doesnt replace your lemo it for sure will become part of your everday carry.

@Clouds4Days I have to say so much stuff is overhyped these days... and I try to play with stuff for a while before making a call and the more I use my Skyline the more I love it... for my style of vaping it's simply perfect.

The Hussar is also an outstanding tank!

I have tested 5 high end tanks so far and the Hussar and Skyline are way ahead of the pack! And if one is looking for perfect engineering then the Skyline has to win!

@Clouds4Days I have to say so much stuff is overhyped these days... and I try to play with stuff for a while before making a call and the more I use my Skyline the more I love it... for my style of vaping it's simply perfect.

The Hussar is also an outstanding tank!

I have tested 5 high end tanks so far and the Hussar and Skyline are way ahead of the pack! And if one is looking for perfect engineering then the Skyline has to win!

Ive been watching a few reviews including yours uncle @Rob Fisher which i havent seen posted on the forum, i had only seen on the forum your unboxing of the skyline.

I have not heard a single bad thing on the skyline (besides you have to buy the decks seperate).

The excitment is causing me sleepless nights uncle Rob.
Hopfully we dont get them too soon cause the wife said i can only open it on my Birthday :-D

If we do i might need to take the skyline out and sneak in a old RTA in the box :-D

I could never do that... Or could i :-D

Yip both HE. On the left on the Hellfire Phantom is the Hussar RTA and on the Black Rose is the Skyline RTA.

Well, I know the joose is "HE" (I am assuming it is XXX), but is that spare battery case HE? If not keep it out of sight so folks won't misjudge you as being tacky. >:)

Back