Out and about with my awesome regulated mod!

Another great meet up with a super person and big pillar of support for this community from the beginning.

@Oupa from VM and I had a good catch up.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1487742957.543720.jpg

PS - Oupa sporting a Mage on a well used DNA200 and me with a 12mg endowed Sub Tank Mini. @Oupa tried it but said it was a bit too strong. Hehe

Evod / istick20 - the prefect companion for a full day of meetings in a stunning beautiful Cape Town!!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1487757575.620224.jpg

Evod silhouette

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1487854201.405253.jpg

OMG

Am on the plane now waiting to take off

This guy has just come to sit next to me and the stench of smoke is virtually unbearable.

Cannot believe I smelled like this back in the day.

This guy smells so bad I am finding it hard to type this.

Oh boy my luck

I wish rob fisher was here he would tell the guy 'you stink and you gonna die'

This is really hard.

Maybe I can convert him during the flight.

Will report back from jhb

Dying here

Did I really smell this bad when I was a smoker?

My word.

Dying here

Did I really smell this bad when I was a smoker?

My word.

Can relate. I apologized to all those close too me and my colleagues at work after I stopped smoking. I did not realize how bad I had smelt as a smoker until I sat next to one at a meeting.

Ok landed safe in JHB
I tried to move seats and the cabin staff were very nice but they said there wasn't a single seat free. It was a full full flight.

Anyhow it turned out okay. Once we were airborne the aircon systems seemed to dissipate his smell to bearable levels.

Turned out not like I imagined. I started chatting to the guy and he was in a related field to me and we had loads to talk about. One of the best 'aircraft Neighbour discussions' in a long while. Only problem was when he talked the stench was worse. It was challenging because the discussions were very interesting.

We didn't chat about smoking or Vaping at all. I was too absorbed discussing about other things.

Lol got his card and will most likely keep in touch. Great guy

Moral of the story :

Don't judge a book by the smell of it's musty pages ;-)

'

Went out and about today... first to pick up @Takie at the airport then onto Sir Vape for a visit and some juice tasting... then next door to Market for lunch and the first pic of Takie is him telling me not to take pics. Also a Pigeon came to visit!
Takie1.jpg Takie2.jpg Takie3.jpg Takie4.jpg

Fillet and Billet @Rob Fisher
Hehe

I notice the Billet didnt jump on the plate this time!

One of my favourite meals... Wimpy Double Bacon Cheeseburger and chips!
OutandAbout 001.JPG

I get nervous when i see your name as the most recent poster on this thread @Rob Fisher
I always get nervous I am going to see something new that looks gorgeous and then I have to do the research and find out whats going on...

Thank heavens its a Wimpy and the Billet. Lovely...

I get nervous when i see your name as the most recent poster on this thread @Rob Fisher
I always get nervous I am going to see something new that looks gorgeous and then I have to do the research and find out whats going on...

Thank heavens its a Wimpy and the Billet. Lovely...

I'm noticing a pattern here... As the amount of BB's increase, the quality of @Rob Fisher restaurants decrease... There was a time where Oom was fine dining with steaks and wine... Oh the perils of desire for HE Gear.

I'm noticing a pattern here... As the amount of BB's increase, the quality of @Rob Fisher restaurants decrease... There was a time where Oom was fine dining with steaks and wine... Oh the perils of desire for HE Gear.

Wimpy has always been on my list of top restaurants... I love fine dining but there is something about a Wimpy and thier tomato sauce that really works for me. But yes you are right... :p

Wimpy has always been on my list of top restaurants... I love fine dining but there is something about a Wimpy and thier tomato sauce that really works for me. But yes you are right... :p

I hear that... The wife ain't much of a beef eater and I for one personally do not enjoy eating anywhere other than my own home kitchen table, the food made with love and attention to detail.... But nothing says I'm sorry like a cheese burger and a bubblegum shake.

Back