Out and about with my awesome regulated mod!

Tallinn in Estonia today.
c8d0fc4047d1d5dbe1776472c9285567.jpg

3f733e3e293c918d7d84487caa4d1012.jpg

790e42ba3e98bd124c35400214071c02.jpg

2a4fbc55b95dad7e441d7e216268523d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sooooo jealous of everything @Rob Fisher! Stunning pics! And those Matryoshka dolls are absolutely gorgeous! Mine look quite bland compared to them.

20180515_Matryoshka doll .jpg

134E5251-E634-45F1-8B12-AFFECD7C87F9.jpeg DA326609-FFFB-40F0-B6BA-7709304814B0.jpeg Vodka tasting in St Petersburg along with some Russian delicacies and finished off with a good vape on the SolarStorm Dvarw combo.

View attachment 132182 View attachment 132183 Vodka tasting in St Petersburg along with some Russian delicacies and finished off with a good vape on the SolarStorm Dvarw combo.
Ah jealous Rob! I love vodka, and would love to taste them with someone that knows what they're talking about.

I hope you're taking plenty of notes so you can tell me what I'm looking for on your return!

Ah jealous Rob! I love vodka, and would love to taste them with someone that knows what they're talking about.

I hope you're taking plenty of notes so you can tell me what I'm looking for on your return!

I normally takes lots of pics but after the first couple of vodkas the normal plans went out the window... that stuff is dangerous. Anthea became the life of the party. :p:p:p:p

I normally takes lots of pics but after the first couple of vodkas the normal plans went out the window... that stuff is dangerous. Anthea became the life of the party. :p:p:p:p
Hahaha! I would love to have seen that!

Yeah vodka does the same to me, I get ridiculously happy. Last time I drank too much vodka I ended up... Well let's just say I managed to explain only half of the evidence the next morning.

We got up unnaturally early this morning and headed for the hills to take the dogs for a walk in the fresh mountain air, the ancient alien with a resurrected iJustS tank came along to enjoy a healthy overdose of nature :)

C23C6C29-1BE1-432B-B20B-AA822E3898C6.jpeg

1527500030293319465746.jpg
Twisp Latte in Mini Vega, with Arcus tank. Finally got around to upgrading to new software and getting Arcus up and running.

EDIT: Oh gosh terrible pic - the focus is on placard for a Boerebrekkie and the mod is blurred! This was the first time that I've taken a pic and uploaded it immediately to the forum. Usually I transfer it to my computer, then to the forum.

Last edited:
Nice @Hooked
I see chips...

PS - I love Wimpy

Not my fault. I didn't order them - I just ordered a sandwich and I was horrified when I saw the chips, so I ate them quickly so as to remove them from sight.

EDIT: I also love Wimpy and it's the only restaurant in Bayside Mall where I can vape. Their Smoker's Section doesn't smell too bad. Went to the Spur's Smoker's Section one day - never again.

View attachment 133340
Twisp Latte in Mini Vega, with Arcus tank. Finally got around to upgrading to new software and getting Arcus up and running.

EDIT: Oh gosh terrible pic - the focus is on placard for a Boerebrekkie and the mod is blurred! This was the first time that I've taken a pic and uploaded it immediately to the forum. Usually I transfer it to my computer, then to the forum.

Demmit that looks good blurry and all , thanks auntie :p , I'm hungry now .....

Back