Out and about with my Squonker

Awesome @Lushen - the leprechaun looks at home there
Which park is that?
And i dont see any exotic beverages... is everything ok?

Awesome @Lushen - the leprechaun looks at home there
Which park is that?
And i dont see any exotic beverages... is everything ok?

Lol @Silver everything is ok.
It was a training day for the dogs, and I was driving, so no alcoholic beverages for me then
The place is called Walkhaven, just around the corner from Lanseria airport. It's a dog park.

Is this better @Silver
Now that I'm home

d3a4889a486c017826a6bac43e766d3c.jpg

Is this better @Silver
Now that I'm home

d3a4889a486c017826a6bac43e766d3c.jpg

Thats more like it @Lushen

By the way, that park looked very nice. Didnt know of such a park for dog training. One learns something new every day. Hope the dogs got well trained.

Thats more like it @Lushen

By the way, that park looked very nice. Didnt know of such a park for dog training. One learns something new every day. Hope the dogs got well trained.

It's a normal dog park where everyone lets their dogs run free and swim in the dams.
Off course, they need to be socialized dogs.
They also have an awesome pizza place.

I just use the place for training my dogs. The dams are perfect for water retrieve training.
And also the normal Sunday morning trail run with the dogs.

@Andre it's a stunning drip tip made by @hands to match my mod. That man has some crazy talent. White corian bone and pure silver, just classy.

Great action shots there @Lushen
Your wife is very good with that
Second photo is super!

Love this thread. How did I miss it before.

Squonker'natic here. Since Reosmods is semi-retired, I need to broaden my horizons.

Semi retired maybe, but Robert has over 1000 Reos in stock and ready to ship that can can be bought any time.

@Andre Sadly I'm at home looking after the kids only my wife is there. She has gone to the Swiss colony today for those famous chocolates.

What a great Sunday braai. Black Gold, Thod/Thump and Metador Special Reserve. What a combination. DSC_0146.JPG

You have to tell us what you are eating.
In my opinion they are being very minimalistic with the cheese.
@Christos, at a farm stall outside town, The Cabin, it is a savoury mice pancake with cheese and a home brew beer.

Back