Out and about with my Squonker

Savour mice pancake - frugal in those parts are you:D.
I am indeed. Always telling my wife there is not enough cheese.
I would be happy if the top was golden brown with cheese.

If I could represent my love for cheese graphically it would be this fat cat which belongs to my MIL.
This cat used to sleep with me exclusively when she was a kitten.
20160716_184426.jpg

Reo for scale.
20160716_185428.jpg

Time to support the Lions with some good whisky and some Ashy Bac. DSC_0164.JPG

@Stephen, get some ELP Special Reserve from Vape Cartel , they got stock, you will love it.
Already got it (230ml's worth). Very nice juice, currently using it on the Reo Grand with the Nuppin for DLH's. Ashybac is in the mini using a Reomiser 2. Its still early days but I prefer Ashybac.

Picked up some Uncle Junks Jon Wayne yesterday, which I'm looking forward to trying from a Tobacco perspective.

Already got it (230ml's worth). Very nice juice, currently using it on the Reo Grand with the Nuppin for DLH's. Ashybac is in the mini using a Reomiser 2. Its still early days but I prefer Ashybac.

Picked up some Uncle Junks Jon Wayne yesterday, which I'm looking forward to trying from a Tobacco perspective.

Please let us know how the Jon Wayne goes @Stephen ;-)

A family get away to the Burg this weekend

08e176d3cd5d40b2678220ba1a444fdf.jpg

Aah, lovely @Lushen!
Envious as i look at your pic ;-)

Time to vape. Systems are ready long before new store launch
5699f044486824b805d543c068eb08c2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Been vaping Ashybac the last couple of weeks, what a superb tobacco juice
Please let us know how the Jon Wayne goes @Stephen ;-)
@Stephen, get some ELP Special Reserve from Vape Cartel , they got stock, you will love it.
Have you giys tried Vapbucco from Vape Cartel? If you like tobacco vapes give it a shot. All 4 juices in the line are amazing
Rum and maple, Honey and vanilla, Cherry, Sweet nuts. Try it, you'll thank me later

Have you giys tried Vapbucco from Vape Cartel? If you like tobacco vapes give it a shot. All 4 juices in the line are amazing
Rum and maple, Honey and vanilla, Cherry, Sweet nuts. Try it, you'll thank me later

Tried two briefly at VapeCon and liked them
Definitely going to order them soon and give them a good go
I have a feeling my mom is going to like the Cherry one
Thanks @Moey_Ismail

Tried two briefly at VapeCon and liked them
Definitely going to order them soon and give them a good go
I have a feeling my mom is going to like the Cherry one
Thanks @Moey_Ismail
Guys I am on the DIY wagon at the moment and must admit, I think I am sorted. I finally got the perfect menthol and perfect tobacco's. Thanks, will give it a shot.

Back