Out and about with my Squonker

@Spydro you inspired me to bring out the P67 and Hadaly! :b1:
View attachment 84291

I hope you figure out how to set it up on your Reo to get the awesome flavor I get from both of mine (key word is RxW). The only issue I have with the Hadaly is the squonk pin hole should be larger. If I could access my drill press and machinists vise's in storage I could fix that though if I ever feel up to it. I'm thinking of running both of my Hadaly's and both of my Kryten's on P67's and 2015 Woodvil's. Would be a good excuse to have 2 of each in my daily rotations (I haven't used any of my Woodvil's except Calamity Jane for months). I have plenty of other RDA's I can drip that I also get excellent flavor from my DIY's with, many of them I can put monster builds in for the TC Mods.

Lovely stuff @Spydro , @Rob Fisher and @Petrus
All these P67....
I need a "DROOL" rating for this.

A little drool... the only picture I have made with my four P67's in it long before the Hadlay's. Scored the P67's all from the first batch of them, same as my four 2015 Woodvil's. A trick I learned from my earlier high end Euro gear days... when demand is so high and the quantity available low for all who want them you can't get squeamish about pulling the trigger on as many as you want. I started all of them off running 8 Nuppin's on them... another I had to fight thru the crowd for and get creative to score that many of them. The down side is I have a hellofalotof Reo Grand's, Mini 2.1's, Mini 1.0's that were mostly retired by them, and a lot of other Woodvil's that suffered the same fate after I got my 2015 Woodies.

wiyh25.jpg

Last edited:
@Caramia awesome pics, I feel like doing a photoshoot, but first I need to get the OL16 shining like that. What do you use to clean and shine them?

@Scouse45 the Therion is lovely and it looks great, and this may be minor but the internal layout is really annoying, I haven't gotten used to it but I still use it. The HCigar VT Inbox is not as fashionable but extremely easy to live with. It's very noticeably lighter than the Therion and juicing up or changing the battery is as simple as it gets. Great feel in the hand and button layout does not conflict with the squonk bottle press at all. Also well priced and the Maze RDA that it comes with is quite neat and it has mad airflow, probably the most airflow I've used. It is the kid of Mr. Halcyon and Mrs. Therion, a perfect 50/50 mix.

Kanger Dripbox 2 80w should be a better bet than the Pico Squeeze, and GBox from Geekvape also seems good for starter squonkers. A small regulated squonker won't go to waste when you upgrade, there's always an atty looking for a home.

CoV Wraith - from experience I would not recommend this at all. The looks are great, but when the paint is peeled not so much. Has some pros but the cons are too big and at not much cheaper than the VT Inbox you can't even compare them.

A little drool... the only picture I have made with my four P67's in it long before the Hadlay's. Scored the P67's all from the first batch of them, same as my four 2015 Woodvil's. A trick I learned from my earlier high end Euro gear days... when demand is so high and the quantity available low for all who want them you can't get squeamish about pulling the trigger on as many as you want. I started all of them off running 8 Nuppin's on them... another I had to fight thru the crowd for and get creative to score that many of them. The down side is I have a hellofalotof Reo Grand's, Mini 2.1's, Mini 1.0's that were mostly retired by them, and a lot of other Woodvil's that suffered the same fate after I got my 2015 Woodies.

View attachment 84339
THAT is the best looking P67 IMO! The Stormtrooper one second from the left, absolutely incredible!

EDIT - Doh! Thanks @Blu_Marlin ! I actually meant the second one from the right! It's going to be a long day at this rate :(

Last edited:
THAT is the best looking P67 IMO! The Stormtrooper one second from the left, absolutely incredible!

EDIT - Doh! Thanks @Blu_Marlin ! I actually meant the second one from the right! It's going to be a long day at this rate :(

Second one from the right I call Magpixxx (I got over Star Wars a L O N G time ago, but not the talking pet magpies I had when a lad). Here with an authentic Manta V1/V2 hybrid that has been BF'd (have 2 of them).

Can see a Hadaly with white acrylic cap and black DT on Magpixxx when my Psyclone order gets here.

29x.jpg

Second one from the right I call Magpixxx (I got over Star Wars a L O N G time ago, but not the talking pet magpies I had when a lad). Here with an authentic Manta V1/V2 hybrid that has been BF'd (have 2 of them).

Can see a Hadaly with white acrylic cap and black DT on Magpixxx when my Psyclone order gets here.

View attachment 84345
I think you're right about the Hadaly with a white hat on this one, truly a beautiful piece. The P67 is the best looking REO, and this colour combo is just too epic for words!

What builds do you guys put in your Hadaly for the mech squonkers?
I haven't experimented yet (it still lives on my BF Therion) so this is more to get a feel for when I do.

I always build for the joose itself in whatever atty I will run it in, for the best flavor to my tastes. So I don't use any generic builds and can't suggest a generic build for your joose or personal tastes. If you know your joose and how to get what you want from it, that will be your best guideline for running it in a Hadaly. A clue would be a build that you know works for the joose for you in a similar atty when ran on a mech.

Thanks @Spydro.

If you don't mind, I always hear you mention how you build for the atty and juice.
Would you share a DIY recipe you vape a lot and a build for a Hadaly on a mech? I'm sure guys here would love to try replicate it.

I know it's purely subjective. Everyone likes a different vape. But it would really be interesting to get your process down so others could possibly follow it to get to their perfect vape.

Thanks @Spydro.

If you don't mind, I always hear you mention how you build for the atty and juice.
Would you share a DIY recipe you vape a lot and a build for a Hadaly on a mech? I'm sure guys here would love to try replicate it.

I know it's purely subjective. Everyone likes a different vape. But it would really be interesting to get your process down so others could possibly follow it to get to their perfect vape.

I also always wonder the same thing @spiv . ive never built according to a juice but i think @Spydro has spent alot of time perfecting his preferred vape and also it can be a subjective thing as it varies from user to brand of juice used to type of coils built and material of wires used and also type of wicking material used.

Like recently i got some coils made from a friend and it really brings out the sweetness in a juice (ive been loving it on my sweet tobacco juices) and now purely use those coils on my recoil for tobacco juices.

@spiv, @Clouds4Days. My "process" was simply onehellofalot of trial and error at first, with lots of notes taken and continual learning what has worked for me along the way for almost 4 years now. It's gets much easier as you learn what you like and how to get it to the point that even a first guess is usually quite close to what you want. Learning it yourself is a never ending major benefit of doing it yourself that will pay bigger and bigger dividends as time goes on. C4D suggested some of them, vaping is endless variables. Personal taste is also endless variables. Why IMO everything about vaping is subjective, with personal tastes being the most subjective of all.

I bought hundreds of hyped premades the middle years, and tossed about 95% of them in the trash after trying them. Even almost all of those that I did finish the 30ml bottles of I didn't buy again. My tastes are mine alone, not what someone else's idea is of what they should be. Why I am so adamant about not using someone else's recipes for my DIY (or someone else's builds), and why mine are mine alone. I'm Old Skol and earned my perfect vapes myself, same as everything else in my life that was worth having. IMO folks are cheating themselves if they don't do the same.

Last edited:
@spiv, @Clouds4Days. My "process" was simply onehellofalot of trial and error at first, with lots of notes taken and continual learning what has worked for me along the way for almost 4 years now. It's gets much easier as you learn what you like and how to get it to the point that even a first guess is usually quite close to what you want. Learning it yourself is a never ending major benefit of doing it yourself that will pay bigger and bigger dividends as time goes on. C4D suggested some of them, vaping is endless variables. Personal taste is also endless variables. Why IMO everything about vaping is subjective, with personal tastes being the most subjective of all.

I bought hundreds of hyped premades the middle years, and tossed about 95% of them in the trash after trying them. Even almost all of those that I did finish the 30ml bottles of I didn't buy again. My tastes are mine alone, not what someone else's idea is of what they should be. Why I am so adamant about not using someone else's recipes for my DIY (or someone else's builds), and why mine are mine alone. I', Old Skol and earned my perfect vapes myself, same as everything else in my life that was worth having. IMO folks are cheating themselves if they don't do the same.

I completely understand. Makes perfect sense for the trial and error until you get everything just the way you like it. :)

It's something we all need to do.
It's just fascinating to see how people's perfect vapes differ. It also makes me wonder if my DIY juice needs more tweaking or my build. All part of the fun.

I completely understand. Makes perfect sense for the trial and error until you get everything just the way you like it. :)

It's something we all need to do.
It's just fascinating to see how people's perfect vapes differ. It also makes me wonder if my DIY juice needs more tweaking or my build. All part of the fun.

@spiv we used to smoke cigarettes that taste like kak and didn't bother now we want everything to taste amazing :)

@spiv we used to smoke cigarettes that taste like kak and didn't bother now we want everything to taste amazing :)

Tell me about it. It's like how people alter food recipes. I want to try everything

Sweet Xmas so many squonkers , my grail is the P67 it seems .....

Got a Lep just the other day , seems it needs daily maintenance ? Like cleaning the top part and inside (maybe due to my kak Clone Hadaly leaking or me over squonking , or the bottle not sealing ....). But it's a sturdy little mod and local is lekker!

The Pico Squeeze is a little gem for me , and great for taking out if I drop it or lose it not breaking the bank (I'm clumsy...)

My first love will always be Lagertha , the original Reo still going strong after two years of neglect (I'm lazy....)

@Caramia awesome pics, I feel like doing a photoshoot, but first I need to get the OL16 shining like that. What do you use to clean and shine them?

@Scouse45 the Therion is lovely and it looks great, and this may be minor but the internal layout is really annoying, I haven't gotten used to it but I still use it. The HCigar VT Inbox is not as fashionable but extremely easy to live with. It's very noticeably lighter than the Therion and juicing up or changing the battery is as simple as it gets. Great feel in the hand and button layout does not conflict with the squonk bottle press at all. Also well priced and the Maze RDA that it comes with is quite neat and it has mad airflow, probably the most airflow I've used. It is the kid of Mr. Halcyon and Mrs. Therion, a perfect 50/50 mix.

Kanger Dripbox 2 80w should be a better bet than the Pico Squeeze, and GBox from Geekvape also seems good for starter squonkers. A small regulated squonker won't go to waste when you upgrade, there's always an atty looking for a home.

CoV Wraith - from experience I would not recommend this at all. The looks are great, but when the paint is peeled not so much. Has some pros but the cons are too big and at not much cheaper than the VT Inbox you can't even compare them.
So sorry for this super late reply @M5000 :O, but suffering from internetlessness (stolen cables), and it is a business account, so I cannot even opt for change to fibre;(.
Thanks for the compliment, plain ol' iPhone 6s pics;).
Brasso Brother, Brasso, after firstly using some elbow action with that very fine steelwool, water sandpaper (1200 grit):campeon2:. Athough not on my atties, that is plain microfibre love and lots of it:inlove:

Yip, that is awesome @Genosmate
I just look at that picture wish I was there

Back