Out and about with my Squonker

@Andre , @incredible_hullk what bottles doea it take?
My lost vape squonker came with shirty bottles so I just used an Italian bottle.1491036495086825315412.jpg
I have a few other bottles inbound to pimp my squonkers...

How u got the service pack @Andre
Connected the Inbox without battery to my PC. Opened EScribe. Clicked on "Connect and Download Settings". After a while it showed a link with wording saying it is a service pack and do I wish to download it, which I did. Ah, I see, under Options there is a block to tick to automatically check for for service packs.

And another one...

Attachments

• 20170402_132507.jpg
    20170402_132507.jpg
    271.3 KB · Views: 47
Squonk time, and some much needed Dutch Courage after this week (Zuma and the shit we're left with)
And OMG, I LOVE the VT Inbox:
IMG_7563.JPG

f7792a042f0e12d0dd52e6bc1a8d864c.jpg

Loving my DNA family right now. So chuffed with this VTinbox. Such a nice device.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How are you guys enjoying the Hcigar Vt inbox. I am looking for the smallest regulated squonker and I am assuming this is it. Its for my hadalay which I truly am loving at this point. Just hating the dripping part of it. Any other small regulated squonkers out there, besides pico squeeze.

How are you guys enjoying the Hcigar Vt inbox. I am looking for the smallest regulated squonker and I am assuming this is it. Its for my hadalay which I truly am loving at this point. Just hating the dripping part of it. Any other small regulated squonkers out there, besides pico squeeze.
@Ash, you cant go wrong, @Andre has one and is very satisfied with his.

@Ash love it to bits... nice compact, handles up to 22'mm atty and nice and small. Use only this and my reo daily

Squonkers galore at our monthly Koringberg Dinner Club - Japanese streetkit food on the menu - awesome.

rKx3qeC.jpg

Back