Out And About With Your Reo!

c82cab421b7ec1e950f41c74909cb040.jpg

Sent from Avril the REO filled with VM Tropical Ice!

Always cold enough for a braai. 5P Black Flag in the Chalice on the Reo Mini and House of Liquid Cigarillos in the Sapor on the IPV D2. Both great with a good whisky!

crX8oe5.jpg

@Andre if you like single malts, you HAVE to try the 16 yo Lagavulin, 17 yo 40% Ardbeg, 18 yo Caol Ila and the 21 yo Glenlivet :)

@Andre if you like single malts, you HAVE to try the 16 yo Lagavulin, 17 yo 40% Ardbeg, 18 yo Caol Ila and the 21 yo Glenlivet :)
Thanks for that. When I started drinking whiskys I just bought different ones until I found one I liked for easy every day drinking, which was Glen Grant in the end. That is was a single malt was just a coincidence. Have tried a few since though. Not a Glenlivet fan, but shall give the others a go.

Yoda for sale at the Pike Market in Seattle.
22c0636193893515d1e7a3230d63630e.jpg

A first for me and surely a first for Dunluce Castle (County Antrim, between Portballintrae and Portrush), and is accessible via a bridge connecting it to the mainland. The castle is surrounded by extremely steep drops on either side, which may have been an important factor to the early Christians and Vikings who were drawn to this place where an early Irish fort once stood. The kitchen section fell into the sea during a banquet in the 15'th century :eek::

Dunluce Castle was built by Richard de Burgh, Second Earl of Ulster (1259-1326). Although Richard had given his daughter as wife to Robert the Bruce in 1304, in 1315 he supported Edward I and led his forces against Edward Bruce near Carrickfergus.

Reo-Dunluce.jpg

DLC.jpg

Taking the girls of my life out for lunch. Perfect weather JHB today for a long lazy lunch.

Naturally, team squonk is with me. REO Blue and REO Mini. Both with Choc Mint vapes today.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1443096551.892538.jpg

Ps my moms drip tip is visible also in the photo. lol. That's her REO Red wanting to be in the photo too. Ha ha

On our way to 9/11 Memorial. Here is Avril on the US Navy memorial.
e6963fbeceba2214a4cc822c5ce54837.jpg

Super @Rob Fisher
Took me a while to see Avril - lol - didnt realise it was such a big statue

Wishing you a safe trip back pretty soon
We miss you BIG time!

Chilling with the REOs at Emmarentia Lake. Lovely here and super weather

Ladybug decided to check out the choc mint on the REO mini drip tip

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1443351593.286784.jpg

Stunning pic with the little lady bug crawling on the drip tip of the mini!

Glad to hear these two Reos are running at full steam again :rock:

Indeed they are, thanks @Yiannaki
And a big thanks to @Alex for always listening to my late night calls asking for help ;-)
Thumper is thumping again
And Reo Mini is firing as beautifully as the day I got her.

The one needed a thorough atty clean and the other needed a new coil. I think the old coil was pushing its time limit - which tends to happen when one finds a happy zone... Note to self - rebuild the coil every few weeks just to have a nice good looking energetic coil again.

Homeward bound!! Had a shower at Hong Kong airport and ready for the last leg to SA soil.
Fix.jpg
Pic rotated, edited and resized by the secret Porcupine!

Last edited:
Back