Out And About With Your Reo!

21743354_1660768157286871_5280843279359529784_n.jpg
So to be honest I never really understood the "high end fad"
Until one of our customers gave me this gem to use for a while.

This is the single most satisfying vaping experience I have had in my life!

12mg is just not doing it anymore.

it is save to say that I will be looking at picking one of these bad boys up in the not to distant future.

View attachment 107492

it is save to say that I will be looking at picking one of these bad boys up in the not to distant future.

Great pic of the king of sqounkers and a super cute woef hahaha

View attachment 107492

Like the picture alot. That reo looks amazing and the woef even better. I see he is a real posser.

Lovely and hot on the beach.

Situation calls for mechanical reliability , ruggedness and super flavour.

Reo Red and OL16

2d4698daa1ceca2da17c9d5cbe19f60b.jpg

View attachment 107492

I raise you a “meisiekind” jack russel photo2AD24CA8-8874-4285-89E5-537BAADE865E.jpeg

Outdoor rock pool was busy with lots of kids.

So we went to a nearby indoor pool

Reo Black came with ;-)

a90cf499f3799cdd4891dee67ddfee88.jpg

Yesterday on the 7th floor of tje Brooklyn student apartments our client is busy developing. It was super hot bit the Ice Queen keeping me company.
963FD83A-964C-4B70-9652-A13B6EEFDAEC.jpeg

Rugged Reo Mini!

Lovely @antonherbst

The colour of your mini and its drip tip is matchy matchy with the helmet. Hehe

The beach this morning got WAY too windy. So we left and we were a tad grumpy about that.

So we went to this really nice restaurant for lunch. Was super.

Pizza was awesome despite them not having avo ;-)

BB and Reo Red came with but am posting here in Reoville because I used the Reo more over lunch ;-)

111cc0101a01cedbc63180dc9da4d0d4.jpg

Rugged Reo Mini!

Lovely @antonherbst

The colour of your mini and its drip tip is matchy matchy with the helmet. Hehe

The funnest thing about this reo is even thou it is so small it always attracts attention. And the matchy matcherson was not planed. :confused:

But i am glad i took it from @Petrus the Ice Queen is stil my favorite setup. She will be coming with to the vape meet

The funnest thing about this reo is even thou it is so small it always attracts attention. And the matchy matcherson was not planed. :confused:

But i am glad i took it from @Petrus the Ice Queen is stil my favorite setup. She will be coming with to the vape meet

Great stuff @antonherbst
I hope you will be bringing your other gear too and that monster V8 firebreather CONSVR

Great stuff @antonherbst
I hope you will be bringing your other gear too and that monster V8 firebreather CONSVR

I would like to ask if you could bring “thumper” with as i would like to “test” a real mtl reo setup.

But i would have to ask @TheV to be present when i take that heavy hit. He has experience in my high nic coughing resuscitation. Coke all the way.

I would like to ask if you could bring “thumper” with as i would like to “test” a real mtl reo setup.

But i would have to ask @TheV to be present when i take that heavy hit. He has experience in my high nic coughing resuscitation. Coke all the way.
I'll be there for the necessary support!
And by support I mean pointing and laughing just like last time :p

Sure @antonherbst , i will bring thumper, fully loaded :D

After our great lunch and E-Cig Inn visit we felt in need of more 'pampering' given the dismal wind situation on the beach this morning.

So treated the wife and I to cakes at Mugg n Bean.

I had the caramel chocolate cake. She had the apple pie.

You won't believe how large that slice of cake was!!! I can eat. And it was too rich and decadent for me to finish. I handed back about a third of it. Can't remember when last that happened to me.

ff66a217fab52c1b19e036d8991b0b5b.jpg

That's a full size plate. The slice was as long as the plate and nearly as wide.

Not sure if this is their standard portion size or if they just liked me. Lol. But man, if you want a LARGE piece of tasty cake - go to Mugg n Bean.

After our great lunch and E-Cig Inn visit we felt in need of more 'pampering' given the dismal wind situation on the beach this morning.

So treated the wife and I to cakes at Mugg n Bean.

I had the caramel chocolate cake. She had the apple pie.

You won't believe how large that slice of cake was!!! I can eat. And it was too rich and decadent for me to finish. I handed back about a third of it. Can't remember when last that happened to me.

ff66a217fab52c1b19e036d8991b0b5b.jpg

That's a full size plate. The slice was as long as the plate and nearly as wide.

Not sure if this is their standard portion size or if they just liked me. Lol. But man, if you want a LARGE piece of tasty cake - go to Mugg n Bean.
That looks absolutely fantastic! :D

At the airport in CT. On route back to JHB.

My favourite part .... Wimpy and chips ....

Reo Black keeping me company. Thumping along very nicely. Hehe

da661ac3ba96d0d7855c025ba30d8fe3.jpg

Back