Out And About With Your Reo!

@Stevape;) I have had owls frequent for the past 7 years.
Only thing that upsets me is the locals think owls are an omen of death and kill them.

I love the howl of owls at night as well as the sounds of the fruit bats in summer.

Was an eye opener for the kids today. Was an information overload today for them. A must for anyone with kids.

How many times have you knocked your reo over on your bedside stand trying to reach for it?
@Rob Fisher, this is why I like the glow in the dark button.
I have sun blocker curtains because I suffer from migranes and I need darkness when I lie down as well as my biological clock which runs for about 30 hours so when I'm tired I need darkness to sleep.
No ambient lights.

View from my bed.
2016-04-30 21.35.48.jpg

How many times have you knocked your reo over on your bedside stand trying to reach for it?
@Rob Fisher, this is why I like the glow in the dark button.
I have sun blocker curtains because I suffer from migranes and I need darkness when I lie down as well as my biological clock which runs for about 30 hours so when I'm tired I need darkness to sleep.
No ambient lights.

View from my bed.
View attachment 52928

I like that green button @Christos !
Epic photo in the dark

Went to Willoughby today for a "quick" piece of Kabeljou (Dusky Kob, for our North American friends) - was excellent, but it took forever to arrive. As a result, I was so hungry that I forgot to take a pic. But I did get one before the food arrived...
IMG_7183.JPG

Bela Bela.
e06e4626e96dd30a730a63f85893ddc8.jpg

Sent from Avril the REO filled with VM Tropical Ice!

Back