Out And About With Your Reo!

@Naeemhoosen can vouch for the juice I am vaping in thumper
(blackbird diluted - with added menthol)

Morning coffee as well bit grumbly today....

3b0b847a56ec676d9cdf50a104e0376f.jpg

Morning gentleman. What juice are you vaping for breakfast? I'm vaping Vapour Mountains menthol ice so it should be a very cool day...

Witchers Brew Blackbird - a very tasty tobacco

Question...have always wondered about those posh looking drip tips that Rob, Petrus and some of you other gents have on their Reos. Very much admire them. Are those custom-made? Mind me asking where you get yours from? I'd sure like to find something similar for my new Reomizer2.

Last edited:
Question...have always wondered about those posh looking drip tips that Rob, Petrus and some of you other gents have on their Reos. Very much admire them. Are those custom-made? Mind me asking where you get yours from? I'd sure like to find something similar for my new Reomizer2.

Hi @CosmicGopher , these drip tips are indeed custom made by a local manufacturer on the forum. His name is @hands. His vendor subforum (Hands Customs) is here:
http://www.ecigssa.co.za/forums/hands-customs/

His tips are all sold through another local (Durban based) vendor called Sir Vape
You can check out the Hands tips on their website here:
http://www.sirvape.co.za
Just click on Drip Tips in the menu on top and then "Tips by Hands"

Hi Ho @Silver has answered already @CosmicGopher. If you want something specific you can order direct with @hands and he does ship to the USA. He has sent a few parcels to Reonauts in the US! :p

Very Fine, Rob and Silver, truly appreciate the info! Am going to enjoy looking at all of Hands drip tips on there. His tips are truly exceptional. Thank you. (After looking, finding that like many of you, I am really favoring the ivory ones)

Last edited:
Haven't been here in a while.

Lamb shank slow cooked for over an hour(indirect heat on a weber) by a master chef (none other than myself) with lamb riblets for that extra lamb sensation.
20161211_162711.jpg 20161211_162503.jpg

At Kagga Kamma Nature Reserve in the Cederberg Mountains.
NHDZzQ1.jpg

My present to my vaping brother visiting from New Zealand - a SL Reo with all the required accessories. Here he is building his first coil. Got the 3rd one right! His then current penstyle vape on the table in front of him.
VsxeR8o.jpg

Back