panic purchase in fighting............

geekvape

Dedicated Vaper
LV

Awards
Wanna be a KOL for Aegis Squonk? Don't miss it!
Comment below, tell us your first thought about Aegis Squonk
Check details
End date: 26th Sept.2019
Pick date: 28th Sept 2019
70466332_2661214350575537_8411119250743230464_n.jpg

My first thoughts on this. Well I like the way the squonk bottle is hidden and infused in the mod. The top fill for the squonk bottle is something new to me and I'm interested to try it out. The design looks well built and hopefully with the same quality as the other Aegis mods. Screw in battery door is a plus for me. The chip it has in is amazing and with all the same water/shock/dust proof as the rest of the Aegis range. The Tengu RDA fits the mods and airflow should be smooth. Interesting AFC and posts. With a decent juice well and easy to use build deck this can be an excellent starter kit.

An Aegis squonk is almost a paradox, as the squonk bottle is usually almost a weak spot in any mod.
I have liked the Aegis range for so long, but have never gotten myself to actually get one, but this one may just flip the switch.

Strong just got clever.
Well done Geekvape.

Love the look. Love the specs.

Just concerned about the bottle. Looks very complicated for something that should be simple.

And no 2x700 battery option is a bit dissapointing.

The kid looks good. The fact that it can be either a squonk mod or a normal single battery mod is actually quite cool. I use a topside at the moment and it would be interesting to see how the 2 compare. Good one GeekVape. I'll keep my eye out for this 1

First impressions, the mod looks good. Its well designed and it fits in with the rest of the Aegis range.
The bottle looks like its part of the mod and it doesnt at all look like its a squonk mod,but it is and thats the best part.
it comes in a range of colour options which adds a sporty look.
The Rda fits the mod but I think it needed to come in the same colour as the detail on the mod or maybe even a colour coded driptip.
That said its not really a con and I can't fault it unless it doesnt work as good as it looks.

As with the other models in the range the looks on this one does not disappoint. Enough curves to make eyes turn and strength of a knight in armour. Some colour co-ordination may be in order on the rda, matchy matchy with the frame colour will highlight it even more.

The fact you sit with a virtual bulletproof squonker and any outdoor fanatic’s day is made. Mud diving here we go. When out of time after the outdoor fun just throw on the other cover and a rta or rda and you’re ready to go to the movies. Great versatility there. The new filling concept will however have to prove itself, but it may surprise every one of us.

If you look at the other offerings from Geekvape in the Aegis range I think we may have a winner in the making.

2 words: I owned the legend, I own the Solo and I’m getting the squonker. Awesome range!

Leakproof squonk system , shockproof , waterproof, dustproof :number_one:My first thought is I want one .This looks awesome:claps::clap2::claps:

At last, legendary Aegis durability available to us squonkers. The ordinary regulated bottom feed mods are to fragile to stand up to “real” life so I am glad to at last have the option of a regulated mod that is as resilient as the mechanical mods I’ve been using. Good looks are an added bonus.

Regards

Wow some innovation. Choose between squonk mod or much smaller regular mod. Not to mention a dust, water and shockproof squonker. 10ml bottle and topfill. Anyone in SA have these in stock?

Wow some innovation. Choose between squonk mod or much smaller regular mod. Not to mention a dust, water and shockproof squonker. 10ml bottle and topfill. Anyone in SA have these in stock?
Hi friend

It will in stock in latest two days please place an order first
thank you

Hi it's now in stock on our website please place an order directly

Back