Papa Smurf from Vape Mob

Problem is, these flavours were developed when we were all on the Kanger Aerotank sporting the 1.5ohm coil...I think there is just WAY too much flavouring lurking there.

Is it only me or is this juice just.... bleh! :doh:

Papa Smurf + Ecto and Peach + Ecto use to be the staple, until we got to sub ohm lol.. i even tried papa smurf max VG, but tastes like hond.... lol... i still wont knock it tho, cus that juice combinations got me off the stinkies..

Papa Smurf was the first juice I ever vaped. The first tank would be great, afterwards it would taste like dish soap.
Same with Ecto - tasted it in the shop, like it, buy a bottle. After the first tank it would taste like shite.

Anyone have any idea what the sour component of this juice is?

Personally, I don't mind it one bit.

I used to add citric acid in my DIY mixes to get that sour taste, so could be that.

I do cough more with PS than any other juice I've ever vaped.

Theres a very close replica in the DIY section.
To me seems like its the Acai berry that gives the sour note.

The fact that some of our members actually know what hond, shite and sunlight soap tastes like has me wndering about the events that led to them acquiring this knowledge. I'm finding what is going on in my imagination at the moment to be rather amusing!

Regards

The fact that some of our members actually know what hond, shite and sunlight soap tastes like has me wndering about the events that led to them acquiring this knowledge. I'm finding what is going on in my imagination at the moment to be rather amusing!

Regards
you never bitten a dog before :)

Regards
You know that moment you wash the dishes and forget to rinse a glass out and then use that glass and drink water with it...thats how i know the sunlight soap taste lol

maybe we should tag Vapemob to ask them what they used as inspiration for the juice :)

Just picked up a 750ml of Papa smurf and 750ml ectoplasm ;-) anyone want to trade send me a pm.

1516288589994..jpg

Just to be clear here I'm just playing along. I actually enjoy VM papasmurf. Ecto I've never bought before.

Last edited by a moderator:
Papa Smurf was the first juice I ever vaped. The first tank would be great, afterwards it would taste like dish soap.
Same with Ecto - tasted it in the shop, like it, buy a bottle. After the first tank it would taste like shite.

That's your body saying HELL NO! I deserve better than that!

Back