Papa Smurf from Vape Mob

@RevnLucky7
just had to. maybe he will see the humor in this thread or provide us some insight :) :) :)

or just tell us to go get fu$%^@ :)

Since we're on the topic of VapeMob.

Has anyone been able to get any of the intense vanilla? Or don't you guys buy from VM anymore?

Whenever I go there which is around once every 3 months I never seem to get any.

Since we're on the topic of VapeMob.

Has anyone been able to get any of the intense vanilla? Or don't you guys buy from VM anymore?

Whenever I go there which is around once every 3 months I never seem to get any.
nah I stopped buying from them a couple years back. I think the only thing worse than papa smurf was the intense vanilla :)

I haven't been there in a very, very long time.
They used to be the only B&M Vape Shop around so it was convenient for me. But now with so many around, and some vendor's shipping for R40 (JuicyJoes), I don't buy from them anymore.

nah I stopped buying from them a couple years back. I think the only thing worse than papa smurf was the intense vanilla :)
You know, I've learnt that one cannot always take peoples word on juices, etc as taste is subjective....so now I have the urge to try this Intense Vanilla for myself o_O

Thanks guys! Good to know, I've never tried it! I actually have switched to buying 95% of my juice from a forumite. He's far away though and in emergencies VM is less than a K from me.

You know, I've learnt that one cannot always take peoples word on juices, etc as taste is subjective....so now I have the urge to try this Intense Vanilla for myself o_O
very true

Thanks guys! Good to know, I've never tried it! I actually have switched to buying 95% of my juice from a forumite. He's far away though and in emergencies VM is less than a K from me.
according to the website they have zero stock

Wish this post was out 2 weeks ago prior to my purchase of papa smurf.
Know that people take considerable amount of time and effort in producing their e juice and credit should be given where it's due.
However...........
There has been mixed views regarding this potion...and that's what it is ......a potion. A potion that Papa smurf himself would be ashamed of being associated with. For this potion brings out the wrath of rotten berries and to top it off it has a sour aftertaste reminiscent of sour milk.
Well there you have it!
Really tried to like the Papa smurf potion but sadly nothing will even make it salvageable!

Wish this post was out 2 weeks ago prior to my purchase of papa smurf.
Know that people take considerable amount of time and effort in producing their e juice and credit should be given where it's due.
However...........
There has been mixed views regarding this potion...and that's what it is ......a potion. A potion that Papa smurf himself would be ashamed of being associated with. For this potion brings out the wrath of rotten berries and to top it off it has a sour aftertaste reminiscent of sour milk.
Well there you have it!
Really tried to like the Papa smurf potion but sadly nothing will even make it salvageable!
Nice write up ;)

Dunno why the hate for Papa Smurf.?

Tasted many other commercial juices which are waaay worse

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

Hey guys

Was busy looking around online to find a drop rda, and Vape Mob are the cheapest. Is it a reliable company?

Back