Pathetic.... Just got this

Viper_SA

https://www.tiktok.com/@tinus_viper?lang=en
LV

Awards
Just got this email at work.....

NEWSLINE

The “Smoking Policy” has been amended to ensure electric cigarettes. The following additional point has been added to the policy. Please ensure that those currently using the mentioned type of cigarette comply with the section below.

Electronic cigarettes will be allowed on site. The requirement for smoking electronic cigarettes on site will be exactly the same as for smoking normal cigarettes. Smoking Electronic cigarettes may only be done in Designated Smoking areas on site. No person will be allowed to smoke electronic cigarettes in Control Rooms, Offices, Mess Rooms, Bathrooms, etc.

Smoking Policy

Regards,

SHERQ

Hehe. Pretty standard nowadays. I can't even vape in the parking garage

Sent from my Note 4 using Tapatalk

And that my friends, is why I am so happy to work remotely from home on international clients...
No Corporate bollocks... Rules and Regulations, No Politics, No Traffic :) (except for the bathrooms in the mornings...)

Sorry to hear that @Viper_SA

NEWSLINE

The “Smoking Policy” has been amended to ensure electric cigarettes. The following additional point has been added to the policy. Please ensure that those currently using the mentioned type of cigarette comply with the section below.

Electronic cigarettes will be allowed on site. The requirement for smoking electronic cigarettes on site will be exactly the same as for smoking normal cigarettes. Smoking Electronic cigarettes may only be done in Designated Smoking areas on site. No person will be allowed to smoke electronic cigarettes in Control Rooms, Offices, Mess Rooms, Bathrooms, etc.

Smoking Policy

Regards,

SHERQ

Time to stealth Vape. ;-)

Just get one of those new asthma inhalers :rolleyes:

Jip same here ... but I love how our guys quote the Tobacco and Controls act that e-cigs are classified as tobacco products ... WTF?!

Yup. Utterly ridiculous. First they look at me like i am gonna disappear in a cloud of vapor then its no no no no you cannot smoke here :)

I'm Lucky - The guys in my office actually gives me kak if I don't vape... They say it makes the office smell nice. (all of them are non smokers) :p

We have the exact same policy

I still vape in the bathroom: take long deep pulls and exhale slowly :)

There is no way i am going down 4 floors to get outside to vape

I'm Lucky - The guys in my office actually gives me kak if I don't vape... They say it makes the office smell nice. (all of them are non smokers) :p

That is awesome. I so wish i could vape in my office :(

Im lucky in this sense,i am the team leader with my nearest manager in JHB 1000 k's away.
for now im able to vape at my desk,if anyone complains i just close my door

LOL, My Mrs. Hates that one too.... Too funny... Tastes better than it smells I guess...
Mine despises the smell of Gambit... So I usually vape that outside with a nice glass of Whiskey... Under a starry night. lol

Such a pitty @Viper_SA I'm lucky here too, can vape at my desk all I want all day, no one minds.

It's a bit tough on my juice reserves at times. :D

I think it's just BS because the policy states that you are prohibited from the 'burning of tobacco'. With vaping we aren't burning any tobacco!

I think it's just BS because the policy states that you are prohibited from the 'burning of tobacco'. With vaping we aren't burning any tobacco!
Same here. They even give a definition of tobacco products, which is the burning/chewing of tobacco, and then continues to say ecigs are tobacco products. Idjits

Sent from my SM-T535 using Tapatalk

lol, must be what we call an "ID10T" error

It's just dumb to be honest! It's a total lack of education!
I have no idea how they come up with crap ideas like this!

i vape in my office. my boss recommended a while ago switching to the twisp so that we can 'smoke' at our desks.
the general rule however is that we treat it as conventional smoking and use designated areas. Ill do so when im told to. i just make sure not to leave plumes of vapor so that they dont have reason to kick me out

At my office, I used to sit in a dark corner. It was vaping bliss, I would puff away all day. Then our team moved to a larger area and now I have a breathtaking view of the Indian Ocean and the Durban coastline but am sitting opposite members of another team who don't like vaping. I now have to leave the building to sit with the smokers and it's BS because I quit smoking a year ago and now I have to inhale second hand smoke??

Back