Pathetic.... Just got this

Just got this email at work.....

NEWSLINE

The “Smoking Policy” has been amended to ensure electric cigarettes. The following additional point has been added to the policy. Please ensure that those currently using the mentioned type of cigarette comply with the section below.

Electronic cigarettes will be allowed on site. The requirement for smoking electronic cigarettes on site will be exactly the same as for smoking normal cigarettes. Smoking Electronic cigarettes may only be done in Designated Smoking areas on site. No person will be allowed to smoke electronic cigarettes in Control Rooms, Offices, Mess Rooms, Bathrooms, etc.

Smoking Policy

Regards,

SHERQ

Where do you work? (If you don't mind me asking)

At my office, I used to sit in a dark corner. It was vaping bliss, I would puff away all day. Then our team moved to a larger area and now I have a breathtaking view of the Indian Ocean and the Durban coastline but am sitting opposite members of another team who don't like vaping. I now have to leave the building to sit with the smokers and it's BS because I quit smoking a year ago and now I have to inhale second hand smoke??

One of my customers has a "premises" no smoking policy which means that smokers have to actually stand on the pavement outside their walls to smoke. It's waaaay to much PT when I visit there and as a result I've suddenly developed a weak bladder and vape totally undetected in the toilets.

Haha, as i am typing this i am struggling to see the keyboard through the vapour.....lol can vape anywhere and mostly i work outside so no probs for me...i am getting a strange look sometimes from people thinking....what the hell are you smoking.....!! Vaping is very under educated here...!!

Good luck guys,

Where do you work? (If you don't mind me asking)

I work at one of the production plants at a not so well known factory in Sasolburg. I swear sometimes I think the production teams exist solely for the amusement of IT and SHE departments :D

Back