Pay It Forward.

When I saw @Metal Liz tasting all those juices in a twisp clearo, was thinking by myself that we are actually doing her a disservice. So, in principle, I think it is a great idea. But we must think through on practical implications. Maintenance, spare coils, breakage, will it really be used - thinking of the people on the taste box list Liz was probably an exception, etc. But if the Taste Box Boss thinks this all can be handled well, fine with me. Where will this mod and atty come from? If from the PIF system, that could be contrary to the giver's intent - so we must make sure he/she is ok with that.
hahaha i only saw this message now, should i retry all the juices in my awesome new 'toys' hahaha ;)

hahaha will do :) where do i post the review? i'm busy trying out the pink one as we speak with some cherry liquid and it's AMA-ziiiiiiinggggggg!!!!

hahaha will do :) where do i post the review? i'm busy trying out the pink one as we speak with some cherry liquid and it's AMA-ziiiiiiinggggggg!!!!

Just joking, but I'm thinking the whole forum would like some clarity on the pink one from @devdev

This Evod (is that the name of the make of it?) is soooooo much better than the Twisp!!!! i disappear behind the clouds that i blow out haha, the bottom coil truly does make a huge difference with the flavour :D I LOVE IT!!!!

This Evod (is that the name of the make of it?) is soooooo much better than the Twisp!!!! i disappear behind the clouds that i blow out haha, the bottom coil truly does make a huge difference with the flavour :D I LOVE IT!!!!

Yip

hahaha thanks Matthee :) and shame will everyone stop giving Dev flak about the pink, it might not even be his... if i'm not mistaken @Riaz commented above - busted hahaha ;)
Don't you worry, Dev is quite capable of defending himself and returning more than the compliments. He will just have to watch out for the Fines Master. Hope the gear takes vaping to a new level for you.

Don't you worry, Dev is quite capable of defending himself and returning more than the compliments. He will just have to watch out for the Fines Master. Hope the gear takes vaping to a new level for you.
hahaha that's some funny stuff that! i'm looking forward to reading some of "wicked Dev's compliments" hahaha!!!
I'm really loving the new gear, i can't express how grateful i am and i really feel truly blessed!
Plus this brightened up a very dark day for me :)

I have it on good authority that the Fines Master is awaiting some clarification on this whole pink issue... personally he is rather worried about the whole issue!

It has been mentioned however that because he did such a nice thing with pay it forward that the court is really ready to show some considerable leniency... :p

Today was a truly horrendous day work wise for me - whole day was spent client facing, which meant zero forum time. The good news is that I don't have work to do tonight, and I am having a rest day from gym, so I can catch up with everything on here, make some coils, and dream up a story about the pink Evod...

Come on guys, it takes a real man to walk around with a pink Evod and pull it off. Besides it matched my pink shirt and my pink murse. The ladies were lapping it up. Never had so many invites to go shoe shopping ever since then.

Seriously though I am so glad @Metal Liz got this, even though she has only been here such a short time I feel she has already made such a contribution to the vibe on this forum. I also know she will be an excellent ambassador for vaping in her social circle, and I predict that her contribution to the scene, and the benefit she personally receives from vaping will be massive. If my small contribution (and pink evod) gives her a little nudge in the direction for her to realise that potential then we all benefit as a community!

PIF is an amazing initiative, and I am proud to be part of the PIF committee and this awesome community. Thank you must go to @TylerD for giving Liz a charger, and for arranging all the admin to get this to her

Seeing that it takes a real man I present you with a new avatar :D

DuckPink.jpeg

Ps. Good doing on the PIF @devdev and you are right, the Yster Bessie aka @Metal Liz did contribute a lot of vibe to this wonderful forum and believe she'll do in future as well

@Matthee When you mentioned over the weekend that you thought Liz needed a decent setup I had already arranged with Tyler that he and I were gonna sort her a care pack, I am so glad the conversation fizzled out at that stage. I didn't want her to get wind of the surprise package

All worked out well in the end!

@johan thank you for the new avatar. I will use it with honour (for at least a few days)

Awh you guys are so awesome!!!! Thank you so much! I'm styling with my new setup!!! Super stoked :D

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Oh and devdev, you're rocking the new pink duck hahaha

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Not just any man can pull off the pink duck look :D

Congrats on your new gear @Metal Liz
May it help you in your vaping journey ! Enjoy it!

Well done PIF team! You guys are truly amazing. These kinds of acts make our forum such a great place.

OMFW! @denizenx that is amazing! Good work man, you got me in stitches here

Back