Pay It Forward.

Awh @Matthee, I already feel part like part of the family :) so happy I found this awesome home to learn and grow in my vaping journey! Will def be at the next cape town vape meet in May! Looking forward to creating some humungous clouds with all you awesome people :D

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Hhahaha well now I'm rocking the pink tank Metal Liz style! :cool:

Last edited:
Real friends don't let friends vape on pink tanks (in public)

So shock and horror, just realised my first real tank (iClear30) was pink, because it was all the vendor had in stock.

I seem to be seriously connected to my feminine vape side.

Hahaha *can't watch*

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Believe me, the feminine side attracts the ladies, makes them feel like they can connect with you and open up to you, and that you relate to them, in my experience anyways.

If you are concerned about being seen in public with it just say yours ran dry and are now vaping on your SO tank cause that is how close you guys are.

Don't worry guys I know HTML - How To Meet Ladies

(Ok that chirp is pretty crap, but a mate told it to me and I thought it was funny)

How did the PIF thread become a talk about my feminine side?

20774d1134590211-hijack-thread-hijack.gif

Ok, enough of the pink side. Next post is someone informing us they have sent a PM to @TylerD, either to offer some gear for PIF or to tell him about someone that is in need of vape gear.

LOL

Luckily I'm in a hotel room alone or else I would've got some strange looks. I rofl'd properly.

Just got some PIF Vape Mail. 5 x 10ml Vapour Mountain 18mg juices.

A big thank you to the anonymous sender, and to @TylerD for his work as middleman.

Will post pics tonight (for Mr. Oom Fines Master The Honourable @Rob Fisher)

awh nooooo! that's horrible news! good luck with the waiting game @Die Kriek - if you were in cpt i could've given you my one twisp to use so long ;)

Very much! The smell is AMAZING!!! Sadly they will only steep and smell nice for another day or a few as my vape gear has been slightly delayed

Believe me, VM juices are awesome but it gets better and better with time like a fine wine, you wont regret the wait my friend, it will just make your experience that much better.

thanks for the heads up hahaha, mine is on the courier truck and i'm so excited to try it out that i would've probs had half a bottle by the evening :) now i know... savour it ;)

Thanks Rob :D i found it on the net hahaha, it's my bbm display picture aswell!!! Watch soon we are gonna take over the world mmmhehehe (touching finger to tooth in an evil cackle)

Thanks Rob :D i found it on the net hahaha, it's my bbm display picture aswell!!! Watch soon we are gonna take over the world mmmhehehe (touching finger to tooth in an evil cackle)

Be careful about doing that (touching your finger to your tooth)... oom Rob hates that oke and might fine you ;)

Truly awesome stuff ducks! It's great to see the first recipients receive some goodies. The world can take a leaf from this book for sure. Way to set the example Ecigssa and PIF, I'm honoured to be associated with this crowd! :)

Back