Rob Fisher

ECIGSSA Admin
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
FINES MASTER
LV

Awards
The queues for this squonker at the Paris show made me go have a look see and when I saw they were all Star Wars editions (only available at the show) I got one for myself and a couple for mates despite the fact I hate 3D squonkers...

It's pretty much the last item I have gotten top play with from the Paris haul... I popped the Flave 22 Ti on top with a Fused Clapton (0.26Ω) and gave it a whirl not expecting it to hit as hard as it did...

The squonk hole is nicely positioned and the mod has copper contacts and a self adjusting Mod Maker 510. If you want a small squonker then this one would be on the list...

The door is designed in such a way, that if your press it in the bottom right corner, it just pops open. It is very light and I say again small.

I guess the real win is the price and is up there with the expensive mods performance wise.

May I present R2D2! :b1:
PhantOhm 007.JPG PhantOhm 008.JPG
PhantOhm 001.JPG

The queues for this squonker at the Paris show made me go have a look see and when I saw they were all Star Wars editions (only available at the show) I got one for myself and a couple for mates despite the fact I hate 3D squonkers...

It's pretty much the last item I have gotten top play with from the Paris haul... I popped the Flave 22 Ti on top with a Fused Clapton (0.26Ω) and gave it a whirl not expecting it to hit as hard as it did...

The squonk hole is nicely positioned and the mod has copper contacts and a self adjusting Mod Maker 510. If you want a small squonker then this one would be on the list...

The door is designed in such a way, that if your press it in the bottom right corner, it just pops open. It is very light and I say again small.

I guess the real win is the price and is up there with the expensive mods performance wise.

May I present R2D2! :b1:
View attachment 109729 View attachment 109730
View attachment 109731
I love how how you throw the word a couple around like that

Sent from my MHA-L09 using Tapatalk

Rob, it looks tiny but the juice bottle looks like it takes quite a bit of juice
Congrats on that

Back