Pick Yer Poison Competition Week at All Day Vapes - Juice & DIY

Congrats to all the winners - well done @Bulldog on the final draw

Great comp @YeOldeOke - nice to see so many winners!

OK all prizes shipped. You should have received an email with tracking number.

Enjoy!!

What is way more exciting than the comp, is the mystery of the extra juice one is getting. Email confirms the ones we know, but the extra remains a mystery till you open mail:-D

What is way more exciting than the comp, is the mystery of the extra juice one is getting. Email confirms the ones we know, but the extra remains a mystery till you open mail:-D

You know whats even better....Is that my wife works for Fast way couriers, so might be able to have my juice tonight when i get home!! :-D:-D:-D:-D

I hope you guys are going to update us on the juices
And let us know what the mystery addition is

Thanks yo All Day Vapes and @YeOldeOke for my winning stash.
My picks
Pineapple Shake
Mocha Yogurt Panna Cotta
Irish Cookie Shake
Strawberry Yogurt Panna Cotta
Forest Berry Yogurt Panna Cotta
Matching Flavour
Chocmint Shake
Mocha Ice Cream
Nuts'N'Stuff Ice Cream
Blush
Cocolime Yogurt Panna Cotta
Will mix them all up, Steep for 2 weeks and report back.
IMG_3173.jpg

I chose Nuts'N'Stuff Ice Cream and got Chocmint Shake as well. I chose 12mg but think i should have gone with 18mg cause the 12mg aint strong enough. But flavor is great and im loving the Chocmint Shake!

I chose Nuts'N'Stuff Ice Cream and got Chocmint Shake as well. I chose 12mg but think i should have gone with 18mg cause the 12mg aint strong enough. But flavor is great and im loving the Chocmint Shake!
@StompieZA Glad you like it! You took the nic salts methinks? On what equipment are you vaping?
Remember that the nic salts give you much less throat hit than the freebase nic, mg for mg, so it may seem weaker than freebase even though it isn't.

@StompieZA Glad you like it! You took the nic salts methinks? On what equipment are you vaping?
Remember that the nic salts give you much less throat hit than the freebase nic, mg for mg, so it may seem weaker than freebase even though it isn't.

Yeah i took nic salts, I have the Vaporesso Aurora Play Kit with 1.3ohm CCell pod/coils.
Its works great and tastes great, maybe im just too used to the DL freebase nic as this is my first Nic salts :)

Yeah i took nic salts, I have the Vaporesso Aurora Play Kit with 1.3ohm CCell pod/coils.
Its works great and tastes great, maybe im just too used to the DL freebase nic as this is my first Nic salts :)
@StompieZA Yes, in that device I'd normally recommend 20mg/ml nic salts, or higher. If you still crave a hit after then up the mg, else 12mg is fine if you're getting enough nic irrespective of the throat hit.

Ya @StompieZA - I had the same reaction when I tried nic salts
I was very surprised at how low the immediate throat hit was.
It gives you the cumulative nic loading over time (several vapes) but with much less immediate throat hit while vaping.

Ya @StompieZA - I had the same reaction when I tried nic salts
I was very surprised at how low the immediate throat hit was.
It gives you the cumulative nic loading over time (several vapes) but with much less immediate throat hit while vaping.

Agreed, I initially thought its because the 12mg isnt as strong. I still get my nic and dont crave nic after a couple of puffs but i do like my little throat hit to tell my brain im busy loading up with some nic! Lol

Will get some 20mg at some point and see how it goes but for now im very happy and can only compliment @YeOldeOke on his juices and the quality! Flavor is great!

Agreed, I initially thought its because the 12mg isnt as strong. I still get my nic and dont crave nic after a couple of puffs but i do like my little throat hit to tell my brain im busy loading up with some nic! Lol

Will get some 20mg at some point and see how it goes but for now im very happy and can only compliment @YeOldeOke on his juices and the quality! Flavor is great!

@StompieZA Thanks for the compliment, you addressed it to the right person! I handle compliments and @ADV-Des handles complaints :D

Back