Pico community help???

Spongebob

Vaping Enthusiast
LV

Awards
Ok? So i recently bought a Pico kit after reading some rave reviews on it, as well as advice from the members here....! Problem is, Im just nt feeling it though??? Now i wanna know from fellow pico owners, am i doing something wrong? Am i missing something? With such rave reviews and people advising it as the go to device to quit stinkies, surely i must be doing something wrong???

To me the pico just seems like a very big cloud maker with very little "hit" or satisfaction??? I am so frustrated Im almost at the point of letting it go.... But before i do that, maybe fellow owners can help???

So plse tell me what have u got in the tank, what power u vape at, do u vape direct lung or MTL, etc etc etc, and lets see if I can sort this out

Sent from my MI 4W using Tapatalk

Vapour Mountian XXX in the Melo III Mini on the Pico with a cCell at 30 watts with a lung hit is the best vape you can get. All I can think of is you haven't found your juice yet.

You can have a good setup but if you dont have the right e liquid it is pointless.
When i quit cigs and started vaping my first juice i got was some strawberry flavour. I was going insane i wanted to smoke so bad. After 2 days went and got a menthol tobaco flavour with higher nic and boom problem solved....
And dont forget you also need some sort of will power especially in the beginning but deffinetly find a juice that can help you on the journey. Get a nice menthol or tobacco.
For me i went menthol route so some good menthols. Tropical ice and xxx from vapour mountain.

And island ice from e liquid project.
The juice i chose cause i didnt know where else to go was from evolution vape they in a couple off malls and you choose what ingredients you want in your juice.

If you need any further assistance just shout out brother.

What juice and Nic strength are you using and which coil (hope it's not the 0.5 as its crap) and what wattage?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok? So i recently bought a Pico kit after reading some rave reviews on it, as well as advice from the members here....! Problem is, Im just nt feeling it though??? Now i wanna know from fellow pico owners, am i doing something wrong? Am i missing something? With such rave reviews and people advising it as the go to device to quit stinkies, surely i must be doing something wrong???

To me the pico just seems like a very big cloud maker with very little "hit" or satisfaction??? I am so frustrated Im almost at the point of letting it go.... But before i do that, maybe fellow owners can help???

So plse tell me what have u got in the tank, what power u vape at, do u vape direct lung or MTL, etc etc etc, and lets see if I can sort this out

I remember from a previous thread that you said you got some e-liquids at the China mall ?that might be the problem as mentioned above,and also great suggestions,would definitely look into a proper e-liquid if I was you

@moolies86 if you have juice from the china mall you are on a journey to nowhere... it's bad enough trying to find the perfect juice from real vendors without adding to you pain by getting juice from suspect places like flea markets and china malls...

I remember from a previous thread that you said you got some e-liquids at the China mall ?that might be the problem as mentioned above,and also great suggestions,would definitely look into a proper e-liquid if I was you

Oh no...
If you using china mall shit please chuck it away.
You dont know whats in that stuff and what facilitys it was manufactured in.
Remember you get what you pay for.

1stly I would say maybe your expectations were too high before buying it,i use the pico occasionally with standard 0.3 coil at 37w and it does it for me,mostly use it with Guava or melons,but now started with Caramel apple and it's awesome,dont worry ul get there soon

@moolies86 if you have juice from the china mall you are on a journey to nowhere... it's bad enough trying to find the perfect juice from real vendors without adding to you pain by getting juice from suspect places like flea markets and china malls...
I was referring to @Spongebob that mentioned in a earlier thread that he got juice from the China mall as there's no proper vendors close to him,I completely agree @Rob Fisher ,I bought one of the juices off your top e-liquid thread and I'm loving it,only been 4 days but I haven't even craved a stinky

Debbie does donuts is doing the trick for me ATM,as well as voodoo juice horny imp,can't wait to try xxx and scream tho

I was referring to @Spongebob that mentioned in a earlier thread that he got juice from the China mall as there's no proper vendors close to him,I completely agree @Rob Fisher ,I bought one of the juices off your top e-liquid thread and I'm loving it,only been 4 days but I haven't even craved a stinky

Whoops... yes the message should have been for @Spongebob! :confused:

To help make the switch from the stinkies to vaping you should start with eliquids that have about the same nicotine as your stinkies. IE, 6mg/ml for light, 12mg/ml for "Marlboro Red/Winston", and so on for stronger stinkies, cigars or pipes. As far the quality of the eliquid, you should get the highest you can find/afford. There are endless juice vendors that sell garbage, don't have lab conditions to make it, etc. And it would help to find flavor additives that also work for you, whether tobacco/menthol or otherwise. Just because you like to eat/drink something doesn't automatically mean you will like to vape it. IE, fruit is a main part of my raw food diet that I like, but I seldom vape fruit eliquids, some of them gag me. Same with sweets.

The beauty of something like the Pico for someone just starting out is you can vary the vape at the push of the up/down buttons instead of having to learn how to build for the liquids like you do have to do with mech mods to get the most out of them. So easier/faster gratification or fail for each juice tried. Will it be as good as building to the liquid in the gear it's ran on? Not IMO, but it's way to get satisfaction while you learn if you go that route later. I really like my mech Reos because I do know how to build for eliquids very well. But I can also get a very enjoyable vape from these Pico's using cCells that are not near as low ohm as I normally build by simply increasing the wattage to find a place where the juice gives up what it has to offer in that gear.

cCell 0.9 Kanthal coil at 18 to 25 watts with 6 to 9mg nic XXX, heavens, pure heavens. Did I say that it is heavens? I too started with some bakery juice and wanted to smoke but as soon as I took the first hit of XXX, never touched a smoke in my life. Almost forgot, rocking plus sides to the 0.9ohm coil is low watts and in return, insane battery life with 1 Samsung 30q.

cCell 0.9 Kanthal coil at 18 to 25 watts with 6 to 9mg nic XXX, heavens, pure heavens. Did I say that it is heavens? I too started with some bakery juice and wanted to smoke but as soon as I took the first hit of XXX, never touched a smoke in my life. Almost forgot, rocking plus sides to the 0.9ohm coil is low watts and in return, insane battery life with 1 Samsung 30q.

I don't normally vape fruits and hate the menthol flavor (didn't smoke menthol tobacco). @Rob Fisher sent me a sample of XXX to try out, I liked it so much that a 100ml bottle of it is inbound from Rob (actually a second one, the first was removed from a previous package he sent me, probably by a USPS employee).

Ok? So it seems the general consensus seems to be the cCell 0.9ohm coil with the xxx juice? I do smoke menthol so maybe thats the route to go? i wonder if @Rob Fisher might be willing to send me a sample too? b4 i go and order a 100ml bottle???

Just also a bit confused by some other comments??? I was told to actually lower the nic content on the pico, but now someone said to up it again???

Btw, im on the 0.3 ohm coil and have tried ranges from 10 to 35 watts.

Just a bit off topic??? Any else maybe finding the menthol juices causing some heartburn???

Ok? So it seems the general consensus seems to be the cCell 0.9ohm coil with the xxx juice? I do smoke menthol so maybe thats the route to go? i wonder if @Rob Fisher might be willing to send me a sample too? b4 i go and order a 100ml bottle???

Just also a bit confused by some other comments??? I was told to actually lower the nic content on the pico, but now someone said to up it again???

Btw, im on the 0.3 ohm coil and have tried ranges from 10 to 35 watts.

Just a bit off topic??? Any else maybe finding the menthol juices causing some heartburn???

Hi,
I was a menthol smoker, but could not vape the "ice" liquids. Got so many different juices but just could not find the one that worked for me. I am now mostly on Debbie Does Donuts and it is working. I have no cravings for smokes.

Firstly I stayed away from any coil below 1.0 ohm. It made me cough. 1.0 ohm coils at between 22 and 30 watts worked.

I see you are in Heidelberg. PM me and I will give you some juice to test.

What you can also do in the meantime: PnP sells a perfectly fine ejuice called e-sense in a 0mg, 8mg and I think 18mg. This is a very good alternative when you can't get the good stuff. Much better than the china mall kind and not that expensive. R54/10ml

What you can also do in the meantime: PnP sells a perfectly fine ejuice called e-sense in a 0mg, 8mg and I think 18mg. This is a very good alternative when you can't get the good stuff. Much better than the china mall kind and not that expensive. R54/10ml

I used to only Vape their menthol in 18mg when I used a Twisp device. Very good strong menthol for the price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guys? U say R54/10ml like its extremely cheap??? is it really??? What if i start vaping 10ml a day or more??? goodness me, how much do you guys pay for juice monthly??!

When i still bought cartons of stinkies, i bought 2 cartons a month @ R250 a month??? Sorted???

:-D

Yes R54/10ml is reasonable. I pay R150/30ml for commercial juice and twisp juice is R180/20ml.
I vape about 5ml per day and I was a pack a day smoker. I spent R30 per day on smokes. That is R900 per month. So now it is R25/day
So I save R150 / month.
Because I started DIY, my juice is a lot cheaper.

Last edited:
As some of the other forumites mentioned on other threads, the big saving is not the money but your health!

Totally agree with @savaper,and if you really want to save money you could try decreasing ur mg nic each month up to the point where you are smoking 0mg nic,obviously your going to be vaping alot more but would be a means to a end ?IMO, i dont personally have the experience,but lets say for 6 months its going to cost you more than usual but you save that 500+ a month for years to come ?personally I don't mind spending more on vape gear and juice,as I don't stink of smoke anymore,i dont have to worry about buying a new lighter everytime mine goes missing lol and the fact that its extremely beneficial for my health,means I get to spend more time with loved ones at the end of the day,but you can try your hand at Diy juice ?

Sent from my ZTE Blade G Lux using Tapatalk

Maybe go have a look and ask around in the diy thread about how you could get started or you could take up @SAVaper offer to let you try some juice and maybe get pointers ?looks like you will be in good hands there

Back