Pico community help???

Got my Pico today. Havent put it down since I got it. Simply love it. I have no ceramic coils, so been using the 0.5Ohm coil with some XXX. This is almost a device I could have as an only device!

Sent from my ONE 3G HD using Tapatalk

Any else tried the HATS range of e juices??? Bought some yesterday and while they taste and work OK on the pico, i have already burnt the only two coils i had for the AIO with this juice??? funny thing is its a thinner kinda juice, so im assuming high pg??? So why did it burn the coils??!

ef12f43cbe6dc7398d063c2dbee9201d.jpg

Sent from my MI 4W using Tapatalk

I recently got a friend the aio he also bought some hats juice,it didn't burn out the coil,but instead had a really strong throaght hit,I gave him some of the milky strawberry ice cream e-liquid I had and it made a big difference,I personally will never ever buy the hats e-liquid,its 50 for 10 ml so no need if you can get great juice for the same price at 150 for 30ml

I have been vaping the aio for 3 weeks now and Im on my 4th coil,although the others didn't burn yet,I changed my coils when I start to pick up a big difference in the vapor production,so maybe some one else can advise on the life span of these cubis coils but I find that mine lasts about a week,I would say get ceramic coils for the melo 3 tank,they last a lot longer

So you got 3 weeks out of your 2 coils which I would have been happy with

Does any1 use a rebuildable deck with their melo tanks? Or only these ceramic coils?

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Does any1 use a rebuildable deck with their melo tanks? Or only these ceramic coils?

I have used the Eleaf ECR rebuildable unit on the Melo 3. It is a sturdy unit, builds easily for me and gives a great vape.

I have used the Eleaf ECR rebuildable unit on the Melo 3. It is a sturdy unit, builds easily for me and gives a great vape.
Ok kool. Will definitely have a look at that wen I get my pico this week :)

3 weeks out of 2 coils??? i want at least 3 weeks from one coil?!! when i researched the AIO they said a coil can last 3-6 weeks??! i dont suppose there are ceramic coils available for the AIO??

3 weeks out of 2 coils??? i want at least 3 weeks from one coil?!! when i researched the AIO they said a coil can last 3-6 weeks??! i dont suppose there are ceramic coils available for the AIO??

I was using 70/30 juice so its a little bit to thick for the 0.6 ohm coils that come with the aio,I've found that the 0.5 ohm coils last a lot longer because of the bigger wicking holes

Thanx lads maybe joycetech should look into ceramic coils for the aio?

Me again first a question? Is 12mg nic to much to use in the pico with a 0.3 ohm coil??? i bought some 12mgs last week as i was struggling to get away from the stinkies and i must say it actually went very well i really smoked a lot less that is until last night..... when i wanted to go to sleep i had palpitations so bad that i couldnt fall asleep and it lasted forever..... today i was stuck with an upset tummy nic overdose????

Now i wanna know... How much nic does one actually take in from vaping??? And would vaping say 8mg nic on the AIO with 0.6 ohm coil, drop less nic in my system than 8mg on the pico on a 0.3 ohm coil?!!??

Me again first a question? Is 12mg nic to much to use in the pico with a 0.3 ohm coil??? i bought some 12mgs last week as i was struggling to get away from the stinkies and i must say it actually went very well i really smoked a lot less that is until last night..... when i wanted to go to sleep i had palpitations so bad that i couldnt fall asleep and it lasted forever..... today i was stuck with an upset tummy nic overdose????

Now i wanna know... How much nic does one actually take in from vaping??? And would vaping say 8mg nic on the AIO with 0.6 ohm coil, drop less nic in my system than 8mg on the pico on a 0.3 ohm coil?!!??

Totally dependent on your own body. For some it will be too much, for some not enough. Some people do vape lower nic in the evenings. I remember when I started the vape in the evenings was more potent and I did actually also had lower nic in the evenings for some time. And one do tend to vape more when relaxing at home after work. Yes, 8 mg on the AIO with 0.6 ohm should deliver less nic. Try that.

Anyone else have both melo tanks, the mini and the "maxi" for lack of a better word i have both and have them both on the stock 0.3 ohm coils, bt IMO the mini just performs better in every aspect??? Flavour, draw, vapour production, etc?? Im just wonderin if its only me or does anyone agree??? Also wondering why??? Is it because the "maxi" has the thinner "extension tube" giving it that bit of extra height, thereby muting the flavour, vapour, etc???

Anyone else have both melo tanks, the mini and the "maxi" for lack of a better word i have both and have them both on the stock 0.3 ohm coils, bt IMO the mini just performs better in every aspect??? Flavour, draw, vapour production, etc?? Im just wonderin if its only me or does anyone agree??? Also wondering why??? Is it because the "maxi" has the thinner "extension tube" giving it that bit of extra height, thereby muting the flavour, vapour, etc???

HRH has both, but using the 0.9 ohm cCell coil units. No discernible difference in taste and performance for her.

Back