Silver

Flavour and throat hit seeker
Staff member
Administrator
ECIGSSA Donor
VIP
LV

Awards
Am starting this thread to house any reviews you may have on using the Pirates Grog concentrates

I bough about 14 concentrates from them a week ago, so far it has been very pleasant, and still working on notes as well.

Both actually, so far I have been enjoying the blueberry muffin and strawberry brulee. The lemon ice cream is a tad to lemon-y (still needs to steep will give it a try again after another week or some my like it that way). Recipe wise I posted one in the Pirate Grogs Recipe Initiative thread. Got another 7 recipes steeping in variant forms. Will post them if they come out worthy.

@PsiSan, are you using their recommended percentages of 8-12 (gold) and 12-18 (silver) or deviating somewhat from that? This is the only thing that concerns me a bit about their flavours. At the recommended percentages, they are quite a bit more expensive than Flavour Art. A flavour line would have to be really, really good to wean me off FA.

@RichJB I deviate, some are actually much stronger than I expected (like whiskey and hazelnut) on the silver labels. And using recommended on the gold labels. Still taking notes, as they change alot as steeping goes on.

@PsiSan I'm actually vaping your winning recipe as I type this... It just gets better the longer it steeps!

Glad you like it, going to try a few more recipes I have in mind (6 to be exact) when the prize arrives. Cant wait, all ready got them written down just need to add percentages.

Back