Plans for the festive season?

What are your plans for the festive season? Is Covid influencing your decisions?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hooked

Vapin' up a Storm
LV

Awards
I'm just wondering what everyone is planning this year and whether Covid is influencing your decisions.

Covid has screwed up my travel plans this year in a big way! Hall of Vape in Stuttgart cancelled! Family getaway up the Northcoast for my wife's 60th and daughters 30th cancelled! Trip to Croatia cancelled!

I never go away overy Christmas/New year. Gauteng is so quiet its like holiday at home.

I always wished that they would build a fence around Gauteng between Christmas and New Years. Those that are outside should stay there. This year might be the closest I get to that wish if they close the borders over this time.

I start 2021 with a trip to the desert, I have severe bush deprivation.

Attachments

• IMG_0090.resized.JPG
    IMG_0090.resized.JPG
    109.9 KB · Views: 13
I also never take leave over Christmas/New year period... it usually feels like I'm having Bloem fir myself! If I can give a piece of advice to the fellow forumites it'd be to stay off the coast. The number of cases is on the rise and we should see an up surge in the next 3 to 4 weeks. Stay safe and have a blessed festive season!

I also never take leave over Christmas/New year period... it usually feels like I'm having Bloem fir myself! If I can give a piece of advice to the fellow forumites it'd be to stay off the coast. The number of cases is on the rise and we should see an up surge in the next 3 to 4 weeks. Stay safe and have a blessed festive season!
Numbers on numbers here in Port Elizabeth. I'm not going anywhere working till the 24th then hopefully I get a chance to go fish if they don't lock us in by that time.

Back