Plume Veil Rda (clone) - Pre Order

@drew are you aware in change of price of plumeveil? Got email from a supplier today

Nope, didn't hear anything from my supplier today. Prices won't be affected as the invoice has already been settled on my part.

Thanks for the feedback @drew any eta can't wait for this rda wanna pull a Rip:)

Should have a good idea in the morning. The chinese seem to be early risers so expect to have some info at 12 tonight, 6am there.

All is on track :) Looks like the original estimation of the 6th was spot on.

Sweet - excited about this one. Now just have to wait until someone creates a 28mm version for my hades! I think that would be out of this world!

Sweet - excited about this one. Now just have to wait until someone creates a 28mm version for my hades! I think that would be out of this world!

At the speed variations are coming out I doubt you will have to wait all that long ;)

Any updates

Yip, I was gonna hold out until Monday before spilling the beans but I can't wait, customs processing completed today!!! That means Monday I get my hands on the goodies and will do my best to get them out same day :)

Yip, I was gonna hold out until Monday before spilling the beans but I can't wait, customs processing completed today!!! That means Monday I get my hands on the goodies and will do my best to get them out same day :)
If u were here I would kiss u :) THNX drew

So we should be getting vape mail very soon? ;)

Yip, the plume veils are here!!! Those of you that opted for delivery should have received mails from the courier, I will be PM'ing shortly those who will be collecting.

To say that I'm annoyed with the courier would be a serious understatement though, as soon as the package arrived I quickly repacked the orders and then spent the next few hours e-mailing and on the phone because the couriers scheduling system bombed on me. When they eventually sorted everything out it was too late for same day collection... so everything is packed and ready-to-go but will only be collected in the morning.

Time to chill, coil her up, and make everyone else jealous :D

As long its here and soon to be on the way :)
Please send us pic of your coil @drew

First impressions:

Not gonna lie, she's a bit fiddly to setup but once that top cap is on she vapes like a dream!

The swiveling positive post is a 'feature' but a tightening down the screw you have to grab it to stop it from turning with the screw.

The are 2 different types of screws in the accessory pack, short stubby ones and longer thinner ones. The thinner ones didn't seem to grab the threads properly so I used the short stubbies for all posts.

I used the positive post hole further away from the negative so that the coil is more centered, this needs to be done to get the airflow from under the coil to line up.

26G 0.3 ohm parallel coil, organic cotton wicked, I left a gap under the coil for airflow from the posts.
pv_coil1.jpg
Clouds!
pv_cloud.jpg

Plume Veils are on the move! Thanks to everyone who took part in the pre-order and made this a great success :)

Back