Plume Veil Rda (clone) - Pre Order

the wait is killing me, but top service bro you said 6th and I will have it in my hand tomorrow the 6th
TOP STUFF @drew keep it up

Thanks @drew

Cant wait to get building and chugging on that beast

Guys, don't forget to post reviews :D @Andre , looking forward to seeing how it performs on the reo once it becomes a bf Plumeveil ;)

Hi @drew ,

I received my Plumeveil today, thanks for that. Haven't used it yet, although I seriously... seriously want to - but thought I'd ask something first.

I looked at the deck and noticed that the one air hole was drilled in the wrong place, unfortunately to a degree that it broke through the top of the deck in front of the post. Like I said, haven't used it yet, but in my opinion it would probably ruin the airflow that this thing was designed for. Also, because it's a tad high, once assembled it only shows about a 3rd of the airhole. The bit of air would escape before the post rather than going through it.

Here's a pic of how it looks on the one side which is faulty:
VIy0CUevBIvJqYOvXh9Rlj1ldG2lgnKdzUtVxhtQ_5o

And here's a pic of the other side:
8py-kBkG3wr09vVd1jIDqXAv-RJn7By5Aqjy1PWWEV4

So, I was wondering if you would be able to replace this atty for me? ;(

Even so... my entire being wants to throw a coil on this thing!! :-@

Hi @drew ,

I received my Plumeveil today, thanks for that. Haven't used it yet, although I seriously... seriously want to - but thought I'd ask something first.

I looked at the deck and noticed that the one air hole was drilled in the wrong place, unfortunately to a degree that it broke through the top of the deck in front of the post. Like I said, haven't used it yet, but in my opinion it would probably ruin the airflow that this thing was designed for. Also, because it's a tad high, once assembled it only shows about a 3rd of the airhole. The bit of air would escape before the post rather than going through it.

Here's a pic of how it looks on the one side which is faulty:
VIy0CUevBIvJqYOvXh9Rlj1ldG2lgnKdzUtVxhtQ_5o

And here's a pic of the other side:
8py-kBkG3wr09vVd1jIDqXAv-RJn7By5Aqjy1PWWEV4

So, I was wondering if you would be able to replace this atty for me? ;(

So sorry about this @Armand, proper fail! I'll have another one on it's way to you tomorrow. If you don't mind I'll have the courier collect that faulty one when they deliver so that I can attempt to return to the manufacturer. If you want to please feel free to coil her up, wonky airhole and all in the meantime.

Cool - much appreciated. I'll give it a go tonight. It was sent to my office addy, but I'll ask they ladies if they're willing to keep it there for you. If not, i'll let you know and make arrangements to get it to you asap. Thanks again!!

Hey i also just got my plumeveil and there quite a few things wrong with mine... One of the post air flow is not machined all the way and the screws are not gripping the thread or screwing completely down... Also positive post is loose and the screw hole is machined very close to the edge
y5y7eju9.jpg
e9avavu5.jpg
e8u4ezyg.jpg

Hey i also just got my plumeveil and there quite a few things wrong with mine... One of the post air flow is not machined all the way and the screws are not gripping the thread or screwing completely down... Also positive post is loose and the screw hole is machined very close to the edge
y5y7eju9.jpg
e9avavu5.jpg
e8u4ezyg.jpg

Wow, so sorry about this @Dv8. I can't explain how much this upsets me, really thought this was a winner. It's not looking good... I grabbed 2 for myself and both were good so assumed the rest would be too. Guess the QC went out the window with production demand. The rotating centre post is a feature of this RDA, holes not drilled all the way through and bad threading are not. Anyone having any issues with the RDA can return and choose either to exchange or refund. I have 5 left, taking them out of stock for QC and will keep as spares for anyone looking to exchange. Please let me know what you would like to do @Dv8.

Wow, so sorry about this @Dv8. I can't explain how much this upsets me, really thought this was a winner. It's not looking good... I grabbed 2 for myself and both were good so assumed the rest would be too. Guess the QC went out the window with production demand. The rotating centre post is a feature of this RDA, holes not drilled all the way through and bad threading are not. Anyone having any issues with the RDA can return and choose either to exchange or refund. I have 5 left, taking them out of stock for QC and will keep as spares for anyone looking to exchange. Please let me know what you would like to do @Dv8.
Hey Drew thanks for the positive response. I would like a refund please, hope you do get your money back from the manufacturer as its really not acceptable even for a clone... But the service from you has been awesome thanks Drew

Hey Drew thanks for the positive response. I would like a refund please, hope you do get your money back from the manufacturer as its really not acceptable even for a clone... But the service from you has been awesome thanks Drew

Sure, no probs. Will continue in PM.

Wow amazing service wish we had more vendors that took this approach.not knocking anyone.

Well done drew and as they say $#! £ happens and it's unfortunate but you handled it very well.

Wow amazing service wish we had more vendors that took this approach.not knocking anyone.

Well done drew and as they say $#! £ happens and it's unfortunate but you handled it very well.
Really a stand up guy! Thanks again Drew and will look forward to doing business in the future

Received my yesterday and with the negative posts I was also experiencing the issue of the long screws slipping in those holes. I use the stubby screws and they seem to work but only time will tell how well they hold up.

When using the stubby screws it is a much tight thread so takes a bit of muscles to tighten them down.

I've been using mine quite a bit from the time I received it and yes I used the short stumpy screws, tho I have only wrapped with thick wire, 26g twisted and parallel. The one and only issue I have is that the top cap is a bit loose but I believe that I can sort this out with some floss under the Orings.
Well clones will be clones, really sorry guys for the bad experiences but it is the quality control from the manufacturer or should i say the lack of qc but once you guys come right, this rda is da bomb

I've been using mine quite a bit from the time I received it and yes I used the short stumpy screws, tho I have only wrapped with thick wire, 26g twisted and parallel. The one and only issue I have is that the top cap is a bit loose but I believe that I can sort this out with some floss under the Orings.
Well clones will be clones, really sorry guys for the bad experiences but it is the quality control from the manufacturer or should i say the lack of qc but once you guys come right, this rda is da bomb

Hey @Al3x

Glad to hear you are enjoying the plume veil :) I found that using the black o-ring from the accessory bag makes the top cap fit super super snug, this might work for you if you prefer dripping through the top but I'm sticking with two red though because I prefer to pull the cap off and drip direct.

thanx for the tip @drew but I am like you, prefer to drip at the source.

Back