Pod recommendations

einad5

New Vaper
LV

Awards
I am looking for a bod system for my mother in law, she is a smoker, so preferably something more in the MTL range.

I have never been into pods, so I have very little knowledge myself. The RPM 80 seems like a decent device, but I would love some input from someone more experienced.

Save some money and buy a minifit. She can see if she likes it while not spending too much. If she likes it. Buy a second minifit.

Save some money and buy a minifit. She can see if she likes it while not spending too much. If she likes it. Buy a second minifit.
I had a quick google and it seems everyone is out of stock, do you know of a shop that still has stock and will ship (with CBD if required)

I am looking for a bod system for my mother in law, she is a smoker, so preferably something more in the MTL range.

I have never been into pods, so I have very little knowledge myself. The RPM 80 seems like a decent device, but I would love some input from someone more experienced.

@einad Some vape shops which are still trading will sell - and ship - a mod/pod provided you buy CBD juice with it. However, they WILL NOT sell you any vape juice. You'll have to try some othr means of getting vape juice and, quite frankly, now is not the time to state what you would like e.g. MTL. Take what you get (if you can get anything) and be thankful.

@einad Some vape shops which are still trading will sell - and ship - a mod/pod provided you buy CBD juice with it. However, they WILL NOT sell you any vape juice. You'll have to try some othr means of getting vape juice and, quite frankly, now is not the time to state what you would like e.g. MTL. Take what you get (if you can get anything) and be thankful.

I agree 100%. The 2 devices I can buy together with some CBD seem to be the RPM and Vinci, from what I can find its basically a coin flip between the 2. Hopefully it will work to get her off the smokes.

Finding some noc will be a whole other story. It feels like its time to start an underground vape network, tommy guns and fedoras compulsory ;)

Back