Pod recommendations

Mollie

Elite Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi all
I'm looking for pod recommendations for the wife she used the voopoo air(I think so) and she likes it she will be using freebase 3mg nic and the draw must be maybe rdl
Must have wattage and air control

Hi all
I'm looking for pod recommendations for the wife she used the voopoo air(I think so) and she likes it she will be using freebase 3mg nic and the draw must be maybe rdl
Hi there!
I would highly recommend the Vaporesso LUXE XR MAX. It's one of the latest pod systems on the market.

I compared it to the Voopoo Argus Air and it would be a substantial upgrade. You can view the product via this link: https://blck.co.za/collections/latest-hardware/products/vaporesso-luxe-xr-max-pod-system-kit-2800mah

It has a 2800mAh battery compared to the Argus Air 900mAh and has adjustable wattage up to 80w instead of 25w.
It also meets your requirements and has adjustable airflow.

It is capable of RDL when using the 0.2ohm coil however I would suggest mixing your own flavour at a 60/40 ratio instead of using the industry standard of 70/30 for optimum results, while it will work perfectly fine, 70/30 in pod systems can decrease coil lifespan. If you'd like to know more about mixing, please do not hesitate to reach out!

Hi all
Innokin also has a new pod. Don't know what it's called though and I don't know if it's available locally. It seemed interesting at the time.
Personally I want to get myself the Vapefly Jester 2. I also need to do inquiries about availability.

Innokin also has a new pod. Don't know what it's called though and I don't know if it's available locally. It seemed interesting at the time.
Personally I want to get myself the Vapefly Jester 2. I also need to do inquiries about availability.
That's the also another thing pods needs to be available easy

That's the also another thing pods needs to be available easy
That's right ja pods and coils
I have a Freemax onnix and didn't have coils so I thought to myself this coil looks familiar and it just so happened that the Maxpod coils fit in the Onnix. Shoulder length is slightly shorter but the coil fit and seals good. So now I know I can use either of the two.
The one brand that everybody seems to stock is Voopoo. So it's wise to check their range of available pods and compatible coils.

Last edited:
IMG-20231106-WA0006.jpg
You can see if you look closely the shoulder doesn't quite reach to the top. So these coils fit in here, but it won't vise versa.

So I got the wife the vaporesso xr max yesterday she doesn't like it too big(that's what she said) for her then ordered the voopoo v thru pro waiting for delivery
I will probably use the max now just hope it's not gonna be a disappointment

Back