POLL: Do you vape with or without nicotine?

Do you vape with or without nicotine?

• With Nicotine

• Without Nicotine

Results are only viewable after voting.
I stopped smoking the same time i started vaping Dec 2015. Been on 3mg vape ever since, however , I can easily go without vaping for weeks and just pickup where I left off without a single craving .. is this normal as I don't like 0mg as I dnt crave but I kinda don't like the fact that 0mg has no throat hit and to me the flava also differs??

So I'm vaping nicotine for the throat hit perhaps?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

I hear you @JsPLAYn
The nic definitely helps with the throat hit and for me that throat hit makes it nicer
Many vapers have said that the flavour itself is better with zero nic because the nic imparts a peppery sort of vibe and detracts slightly from the underlying flavours. However i dont find the nic is too much of a detractor on the flavour and the throat hit that it provides is a worthy trade for me.

Puff the Magic Dragon The Flugonvape has Eucalyptus, not menthol, in it. Because of the eucalyptus , it does clear the nose somewhat offering symptomatic and temporary relief. No, I don't work for the company lol - but I bought the product a short while ago. I don't vape menthol, but I guess it would have the same effect.

Hi @Hooked . I'm afraid the jury is still out on whether eucalyptus is an effective medical treatment for colds and respiratory infections. "Medical News Today" states that it is a popular herbal remedy and ...appears to act as a decongestant when inhaled. It is a popular home remedy for colds and bronchitis.... and it may act as an expectorant for loosening phlegm and easing congestion".

They also say that "...Researchers have called for further studies to clarify the possible therapeutic role of eucalyptus leaf extract in the treatment of respiratory tract infection."

A somewhat frightening finding is that "...Eucalyptus is an effective insect repellent and insecticide. In 1948, the United States officially registered eucalyptus oil as an insecticide and miticide, for killing mites and ticks".

I do agree with you however that it seems to work. Perhaps conclusive medical evidence is not necessary.

@Puff the Magic Dragon
I am a vaper that never smoked ciggies.
I occasionally used to smoke hookah, but not often enough for it to become significant(about once in 2 months). This was never completely satisfactory for me, as the draw was too tight, and one can only taste the flavour for the first few minutes.

Then i tried vaping and was immediately taken by it. The smoother draw, the saturated, fresh flavour (hookah flavours always have a burnt like after taste), but MOST importantly, the clouds. The gauge for hookah smokers to the quality of hookah made is the amount of smoke it produces. The more clouds, the more well made it is.( for those who dont know, for every hookah session, new tobacco has to be inserted, new foil put over, and a new coal lit. This process is known as 'making the hookah'). For this reason, when i tried vaping, i had to get myself one!

After much research on devices, effects it has, and of course the biggest cloud chuckers, I went out and got myself one.
I have never looked back.

I am very interested to know the harms 0mg of nicotine has on the non smokers body, but I have not noticed many side effects on my own. The only thing I noticed, is that if I vape a lot on a particular day, the following morning I get a bit of phlem build up in my throat.
I play soccer on a weekly basis, and I am reasonably fit. I have not noticed a difference in my endurance or fitness levels.
I vape about 45-60mls of juice a month.

I would like to know from other non nicotine vapers their personal experiences.

I hear you @JsPLAYn
The nic definitely helps with the throat hit and for me that throat hit makes it nicer
Many vapers have said that the flavour itself is better with zero nic because the nic imparts a peppery sort of vibe and detracts slightly from the underlying flavours. However i dont find the nic is too much of a detractor on the flavour and the throat hit that it provides is a worthy trade for me.

@Silver I have two bottles of the my favourite flavour. One with zero nic and one with 3mg. I don't tast any difference between the two. However, all my new stock of flavours which I haven't tried before, is zero nic and so far I haven't found one which I would buy again - and unfortunately a few which I most certainly will not buy again!. Am I just having a run of bad luck? Am I missing the throat hit? Or am I missing the "peppery sort of vibe" - I do like spicy food, so...?

DIY afforded me the opportunity to try zero nic and IME all the zeroMG juices didn't taste right. Flavour was there but something was off.

The best way I can describe it is, it's like having a good meal and you really enjoying it but add a pinch of salt (nicotine in the case of ejuice) and it becomes even better.

I tried it, not bad as for me. Here is my review about it.

Back