Post VapeCon interview

My threads are usually a place where we can have fun and talk nonsense with a hint of serious, I like getting to know you guys

@SparkySA

1. After spending 2 days at vapecon what was the thing that worried you guys the most but turned out a huge succes
1. Getting to the venue on time! Im about an hours drive from Heartfelt and have been back and forth since Friday. Also, running out of time to get things like vote counting done etc!

2. When you sneeze is it fruity or desserty?
2.Dessert. As long as it has lemon in it and a sweet note im good. Red Pill did however come out on sunday.

3. What was the wierdest thing you saw at vapecon besides me
3.Timo ODV. I still dont know who he is :D Also, I dont recall seeing you.

4. Is there something that made you go woowww that's awesome
4. The smoothness and execution of the event. I did not have any idea about how much preperation and effort and time goes into an event like this. A few of the international vendors all had something similar to tell me i.e. they go to about 45 shows a year and even though VapeCon isnt the biggest it is the best managed and best organised show in the world. (According to a few internationals)

5. If there is one thing you would change or improve what would that be and why?
5. I would like to appoint a rewick apprentice next year to reqick empty devices after a clean and also get me lunch! thankfully the admin team is very thoughtful and they arrange lunch for you when you are unable to get a moment to eat!

6. What is your current vape setup(Addy and mod)
6. currently using a Voyeur reptile with a narca.
My VapeCon carry was 2x pulsars with Narda atties. Got though Friday and Saturday with them.
By Sunday I was exhausted and then a sqrt with a skyfall in the AM and a dani mini with a mystique tank for the afternoon.

@Hooked I personally love the mystique as a grab and go when I dont have time and have been using them for about 2 months now and will continue to use them in the future.

@SparkySA

1. After spending 2 days at vapecon what was the thing that worried you guys the most but turned out a huge succes
1. Getting to the venue on time! Im about an hours drive from Heartfelt and have been back and forth since Friday. Also, running out of time to get things like vote counting done etc!

2.Dessert. As long as it has lemon in it and a sweet note im good. Red Pill did however come out on sunday.

3.Timo ODV. I still dont know who he is :D Also, I dont recall seeing you.

4. The smoothness and execution of the event. I did not have any idea about how much preperation and effort and time goes into an event like this. A few of the international vendors all had something similar to tell me i.e. they go to about 45 shows a year and even though VapeCon isnt the biggest it is the best managed and best organised show in the world. (According to a few internationals)

5. If there is one thing you would change or improve what would that be and why?
5. I would like to appoint a rewick apprentice next year to reqick empty devices after a clean and also get me lunch! thankfully the admin team is very thoughtful and they arrange lunch for you when you are unable to get a moment to eat!

6. currently using a Voyeur reptile with a narca.
My VapeCon carry was 2x pulsars with Narda atties. Got though Friday and Saturday with them.
By Sunday I was exhausted and then a sqrt with a skyfall in the AM and a dani mini with a mystique tank for the afternoon.

@Hooked I personally love the mystique as a grab and go when I dont have time and have been using them for about 2 months now and will continue to use them in the future.
Hey @Christos sorry I missed you at vapecon, I felt like the new guy and I didn't wanna seem awkward, I met @StompieZA @HPBotha @Alex and oom @Silver. @Rob Fisher was like a hurricane off of ritelin so I missed him completely. Well I must commend you guys for pulling off a great VAPECON 2019, it was my first Con or expo ever and I'm glad I left the other other credit card at home otherwise I wouldn't have money for brannas......

Well most of those mods you mentioned you have in your arsenal I have never heard of, thank you for taking the time to answer my silly questions all of the guys I mentioned here are great sport

@SparkySA

@Christos Join the club in loving the Mystique! I wish iJoy would have a stand there next year - If they do I'll buy a whole suitcase full!

It's interesting what the international vendors said about our VapeCon. Fantastic!! That's a feather in our cap! And it's all thanks to the entire team who organised everything!! You're all WINNERS!!

@SparkySA , let me try answering some of these

1. After spending 2 3 days at vapecon what was the thing that worried you guys the most but turned out a huge succes
Early on Friday, it was @Silver 's health and much later, whether or not the setup crew was actually going to finish one of the stands in time for VapeCon. Thankfully, both of them turned out just fine ;) Considering everything, this year ran quite smoothly with no minor or major crisis rearing it's head.

Fruity, not that often, and mostly only if there is a hint of menthol or coolant in the mix somewhere. I'd say mostly desserty, but sometimes the sneeze itself would be from a good, clean & punchy menthol or WS23 mix.

I used the gents, and there were mirrors when I washed my hands at the basin :rolleyes:
Apart from that, it was probably @Rude Rudi 's face when I tried his '1' Juice and said I could not taste anything...
Don't worry, I was also severely disappointed and traumatized by that, seeing that everyone else tasting it was blown away. I remember craving a Bar One at times while doing my national service, and it's been a firm favourite of mine for a long time. Some good news is that he will have another one-shot substitute out soon that is right up my alley, and that one I'm 100% sure I would definitely taste and enjoy.

Yup, plenty, but I need to keep this civil ... :p
Seeing @Daniel do some actual work, and not yapping away in front of a camera ? No, no, not that one either. (Sorry bru, could not resist :D )
Must be the vendor stands. To mention but a few - The Vaporesso stand was crisp, and looked clean-cut, neat and modern. Riot Squad 's huge TV wall almost had me drawing up a budget for a dedicated home theatre room, but then I heard what the power consumption was :eek:
@Vape Republic 's pristine brilliant back-lit displays also looked very funky and immediately caught your eye. I loved the bar & theme from The Vape Gurus, and Steeped Juice always had quite a flashy image projected in mid-air.

General attendance and Forum member attendance and take-up of the name tags. I have met quite a few forumites throughout the years, and was looking forward to meeting some others that RSVP'd. Whether they made it to VapeCon or not, I would never know, as there were quite a few name tags left on the tables after the event.

I'm still rocking an Evic VTC Mini and a Billow v2 most of the time. Fits easily in my pocket, takes a licking and just keeps on ticking.

P.S. Thanks for all the help @Daniel. And the chats and beers of course. All of it highly appreciated by everyone involved.

General attendance and Forum member attendance and take-up of the name tags. I have met quite a few forumites throughout the years, and was looking forward to meeting some others that RSVP'd. Whether they made it to VapeCon or not, I would never know, as there were quite a few name tags left on the tables after the event.

Also noticed this on Sunday as we left. And some of them I did see inside. Seriously guys. The admins put in great effort. Rather don't RSVP.

@Rude Rudi 's face when I tried his '1' Juice and said I could not taste anything..

It was also a bit of a disappointment for me. The problem with chocolate is you don't get that creamy texture and its impossible to create with a vape.

But they had Juniper so all is forgiven.

Also noticed this on Sunday as we left. And some of them I did see inside. Seriously guys. The admins put in great effort. Rather don't RSVP.

On the other hand, I RSVP'd and there was no name tag for me...

It was also a bit of a disappointment for me. The problem with chocolate is you don't get that creamy texture and its impossible to create with a vape.

Ah man, Juniper! My life mission now is to recreate this amazing juice. I rarely buy commercial juice anymore, especially something non-tobacco, but I felt no regret in giving them my money for this one.

@SparkySA , let me try answering some of these

1. After spending 2 3 days at vapecon what was the thing that worried you guys the most but turned out a huge succes
Early on Friday, it was @Silver 's health and much later, whether or not the setup crew was actually going to finish one of the stands in time for VapeCon. Thankfully, both of them turned out just fine ;) Considering everything, this year ran quite smoothly with no minor or major crisis rearing it's head.

Fruity, not that often, and mostly only if there is a hint of menthol or coolant in the mix somewhere. I'd say mostly desserty, but sometimes the sneeze itself would be from a good, clean & punchy menthol or WS23 mix.

I used the gents, and there were mirrors when I washed my hands at the basin :rolleyes:
Apart from that, it was probably @Rude Rudi 's face when I tried his '1' Juice and said I could not taste anything...
Don't worry, I was also severely disappointed and traumatized by that, seeing that everyone else tasting it was blown away. I remember craving a Bar One at times while doing my national service, and it's been a firm favourite of mine for a long time. Some good news is that he will have another one-shot substitute out soon that is right up my alley, and that one I'm 100% sure I would definitely taste and enjoy.

Yup, plenty, but I need to keep this civil ... :p
Seeing @Daniel do some actual work, and not yapping away in front of a camera ? No, no, not that one either. (Sorry bru, could not resist :D )
Must be the vendor stands. To mention but a few - The Vaporesso stand was crisp, and looked clean-cut, neat and modern. Riot Squad 's huge TV wall almost had me drawing up a budget for a dedicated home theatre room, but then I heard what the power consumption was :eek:
@Vape Republic 's pristine brilliant back-lit displays also looked very funky and immediately caught your eye. I loved the bar & theme from The Vape Gurus, and Steeped Juice always had quite a flashy image projected in mid-air.

I'm still rocking an Evic VTC Mini and a Billow v2 most of the time. Fits easily in my pocket, takes a licking and just keeps on ticking.

P.S. Thanks for all the help @Daniel. And the chats and beers of course. All of it highly appreciated by everyone involved.
Thank you very much for the feedback it is an eye opener to get a sneak peak into the admin side of things just remember things appear smaller in a mirror than what it actually is so don't panic.

Yes I agree I saw alot of name tags on sunday it took me awhile to find mine.

Yes I agree riot had a awesome TV and putting that stand at the entrance was a great move on your part(all you guys)

Riot had amazing MTL salt range that I wanted to buy but those meanies said no, if any of you have an opportunity please start a RIOT and toi-toi till we get those

On the other hand, I RSVP'd and there was no name tag for me...

When did you RSVP @Wesley ?
I cut it on Tuesday night and made an announcement that if your tag wasn’t there you should go to the ECIGSSA stand and they would make you one

When did you RSVP @Wesley ?
I cut it on Tuesday night and made an announcement that if your tag wasn’t there you should go to the ECIGSSA stand and they would make you one

I RSVP'd sometime in July, didn't catch your announcement. Anyway, wasn't a big deal, the lady was kind enough to sort me out.

Me too, Redpill is the only one shot I buy and Juniper the only juice I buy, the rest diy. So I love VM, but I dont like desserts and the 1 and other Malva pudding thing just did not like, but thats personal prefference. In fact thats the only dessert juices I even sampled, just bcause its from VM

Aaaahhh it makes sense, my reviews would suck anyway

I would go:

I purchased the new RUMPLEFORESKIN MEGA mod from OOM JAPIE'S rook en kook shop

When I press da button I go OOOOHHHH and when I release it I go AWEEEE

the battery door open and closes like a Brakpan garage door. Of so iets

Ek moet eerder nie review nie, mag dalk hofsake en mense se gevoelens seermaak..... Ek hou maar verby

Dude that would be a seriously funny review. I think you should do it even if it's for shits and giggles

Back