Pre Order Lost vape 75c BF

Guys i will find out about the carbon and wood inlay and the body color, i will report back

Good news. the color is free choice, so you can have silver frame with carbon or wood, same with black frame, carbon or wood

Really?! There are many photos with carbon on either frame, incl. their own:

Edit: Fasttech also showing silver / black with both wood and carbon: https://www.fasttech.com/search?Authentic Lost Vape Therion BF Squonker

Eager to hear what they say once @kimbo has enquired.

Also, I'm definitely in. Could you find out if there's a silver frame with carbon AND if there's a carbon door available, please? Ideally, that's the combo, but if N/A I'll confirm something else.

Hi

Silver frame with carbon inlay i can do, but the carbon door is not available now

Good news. the color is free choice, so you can have silver frame with carbon or wood, same with black frame, carbon or wood

@kimbo i have eddited my early posts not to confuse the situation for people that join in now.

So has 3 options basically
1. Choose frame colour
2. Choose inlay colour
3. Choose door colour

This is great news cause one can now customise the mod to your own personal preference.

@kimbo i have eddited my early posts not to confuse the situation for people that join in now.

So has 3 options basically
1. Choose frame colour
2. Choose inlay colour
3. Choose door colour

This is great news cause one can now customise the mod to your own personal preference.
Which colour u going for bud? I'm still deciding on frame

Hi Kimbo - if my maths is right then we will have this delivered for about R1800-00 to R1900-00 ?

am i in the ballpark with this ?

I would like a silver frame , Cf inlays and a black door - like no 5.

Hi Kimbo - if my maths is right then we will have this delivered for about R1800-00 to R1900-00 ?

am i in the ballpark with this ?

I would like a silver frame , Cf inlays and a black door - like no 5.
Hi
Its a bit difficult to say at the moment, the rand dollar is in our favor at the moment and seems there is quit a few mods in the order so i might be less than that, but dont keep me to it, we all know how the rand dollar can change on a whim

Please add the following for me.
1. Black frame
2. Carbon Fibre inlay
3. Pearl Fish

1x extra bottle

Thanks

Coloured bottles:

Still deciding on the colour combo and this doesn't help :p

I would also like 2 x extra bottles on my order please Kimbo

Back