Pre Order - Therion 166watt (snake skin and more)

kimbo

Flavor Junky
VIP
LV

Awards
Lost Vape Therion DNA 166 Box Mod
MD349-4.jpg
Features & Specs
Dimensions: 27 mm x 90.5mm x 54mmWeight: 380g
Die cast zinc alloy, ebony wood and leather
Laser logo
Springloaded stainless steel 510 connector with nickel/brass pin
Smart OLED display with intuitive menu
Built with Evolv DNA 250 chip
Energy efficiency: 85%
Power output range: 1W to 166W
Temperature control: 200°F to 600°F or 100°C to 300°C
Temperature control lowest resistance: 0.08Ω
Power mode lowest resistance: 0.15Ω
Temperature control is compatible with SS, Ni and TiUses two 18650 batteries
Parallell battery installation
USB chargingProgrammable multi-color LED indicator
Customize via Escribe software
USB firmware upgrades
Short circuit portectionLow voltage protection
Cell by cell monitoring
Cell balancing
Atomizer protection
Overheat protection
Color options
Black-Therion-166-covers.jpg Therion snake leathers.jpg
The price is as follow, I am giving the price in US$ because the exchange rate changes so much every day, this way you can get a ball park what the price will be

Therion 166 with leather: $120 excluding international shipping, customs and local shipping
Therion 166 snake skin $130 excluding international shipping, customs and local shipping

International shipping
International shipping will be calculated on how many orders i get, in other words, the more mods the less you pay for shipping
My last order it was R175 per order
Shipping will be divided by the amount of people in the order and not the mods

Customs and local shipping

Local shipping will be done with Courier guy and will be R120 per order
Local customs my last order was R150 per mod, customs will be divided by the amount of mods in the order

If you have any questions please ask

Pears Fish not in stock

Last edited:
Abalone panels for the efusion duo?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is the DNA 250 chip right not the 200 since the 200 could only go to 133 watts and not 166

Howzit Kimbo - are you going to be doing the covers for the Therion on this same order ?

I would like a couple for my 2 devices.....

Howzit Kimbo - are you going to be doing the covers for the Therion on this same order ?

I would like a couple for my 2 devices.....
Hi

I am getting all the info now to do that :)

Waiting on the answer on the panels for the Therion, if yes then I will defo pick up a black unit, they are sexy AF but need some panels for some matchy matchy setups

I mean, If I take a Snake Skin Therion, I want a Purple Ostrich leather panel as well, if you know what I mean

Ohhh @kimbo you machine. Want some covers from the other thread to so can we collate them together on the same order or will you be doing this separate? Please put me down for the following.

Black Covers -> Red, Smokey Brown, Red Ostrich
Therion Snake -> #5 in Black

I did sub to the thread but if I miss anything please let me know Kimbo will gladly deposit if needed and when needed to do so.

Last edited:
Did they mention that they will be without stock of the fish finish forever or could there be a possibility of stock before you place the order in? More than happy with the order just a thought that came to mind.

Did they mention that they will be without stock of the fish finish forever or could there be a possibility of stock before you place the order in? More than happy with the order just a thought that came to mind.
I will ask tomorrow

Hey Kimbo, do you need to have a minimum participation in the buy or will it still go on with us that have dedicated to purchase?

These look awesome! Hope they have some BF upgrades planned. @Paulie High-End Low End gear? :wondering:

Howzit
Any news on the order for the therion covers ?

Howzit
Any news on the order for the therion covers ?

@kimbo posted in the other thread that he was busy and missed the order date that we planned. Looks like we will place the order straight after the Chinese New Year finishes which is on a Thursday the 2nd Feb so I'm sure we can by that following Monday hopefully the 6th of Feb.

@kimbo posted in the other thread that he was busy and missed the order date that we planned. Looks like we will place the order straight after the Chinese New Year finishes which is on a Thursday the 2nd Feb so I'm sure we can by that following Monday hopefully the 6th of Feb.

Thank you @Soprono

Everyone there is still offline, as soon as i make contact i will get the info and we can move with the order Apologies for missing the date but i am sure when you see it you will understand ;)

@kimbo this is a little off topic but since it involves Lost Vapes here goes.
Will you be able to arrange any covers for the Triade DNA250? Im interested in 1 or 2 of the Snake skin covers.
But if their not ready yet I wouldn't mind ordering a Purple Ostrich cover.

Back