Protank mini on my itaste stopped working

Sharrivz

Im the real boss
Supporting Vendor
VIP
LV

Awards
Sooooo my protank mini has stopped working on my itaste vv - It was working when i got it and it works on my evod battery but for some reason the second i put it on my itaste nothing happens :/ have a CE5 on my itaste which is working so I really dont know why - any ideas? :(

possible connection issue?

maybe the coil in the protank isnt making contact with the battery?

Try and get a resistance reading on the iTaste.
I think you hold down + and - for a few seconds.
If it says NON then you know it is a connection issue. The coil bottom is not reaching the iTaste terminal.
Make sure the coil is tight.

I hope this helps!

maybe try lift the pin on the battery just slightly. Sometimes other tanks push the pin down and your tanks wont make contact

maybe try lift the pin on the battery just slightly. Sometimes other tanks push the pin down and your tanks wont make contact

:/ errr how do i do that :p but I only changed the head because the protank stopped working so I dont know :/

ok so I just tried to take it off again and the coil popped right out haha put it back and now its working must have just been a bit loose or something

Thanks for the help guys :)

ok so I just tried to take it off again and the coil popped right out haha put it back and now its working must have just been a bit loose or something

Thanks for the help guys :)

haha, glad you sorted

+1

Glad you're sorted. Nothing worse than having a vaping emergency
Like this morning...
vuqu9u4a.jpg

Took a drag 1st thing when i woke up. Pro tank felt a bit wobbly
Give slight pull, whole bottom came off.
Last time this tank fell was about a month ago. Lasted quite a bit until it broke.
Now i'm down to 2 tanks and the rsst. Something needs to be done!

+1

Glad you're sorted. Nothing worse than having a vaping emergency
Time for a protank 2! :)
You mean another protank 2 :)
10/1 yes, I just wish I could loosen the draw slightly on the pt2.
I might be the only one complaining the draw is to restricted, as it would appear that every one else prefer the tighter draw of the pt2 over the pt1.

btw, my PT2 is by far the the hottest one in town. will post pic from phone.

PT2 with Delrin/Nylon drip tip.
That matte black against chrome just looks... Badass!

e6adaqaq.jpg

Back