Andre_B

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Item: ProVari P3 - Satin silver
Age: Bought it from another from member but it is about 10 months old
Warranty: Nope, none
Packaging: No box included
Condition: Works flawlessly, has 2 minor scratches but can easily be buffed out.
Reason: Not being used as I prefer the box mods
Shipping: On you but will not ship until proof of payment has been produced
Collection: Yes, preferred
Price: R850

The ProVari™ 3 is a powerful microprocessor controlled PV that lets you adjust and fine tune the device to your exact preferences by adjusting the power (in voltage or wattage), along with a number of great new features never before seen. The ProVari™ 3 uses the latest technology to bring you some new and exciting features.

The ProVari™ 3 has regulated power output which keeps the voltage or wattage the same with each puff regardless of your remaining battery power. As the battery drains, the device will keep the power output consistent, giving you the perfect vapor all day long. Now you can dial-in the perfect settings for your tank or atomizer, and e-liquid!

The ProVari 3 Kit Includes:

• 1 ProVari™ 3 Device - Satin Silver Finish
• 2 Extension Rings (All three battery sizes can be used with the P3) (18350,18500,18650)
• 1 510 connection

Unfortunately when I bought the device from another forum member, it never had the original packaging.

The South African retail price for this device is around R3800 but I'm only asking R850.

image.jpeg image.jpeg

Back