Provisional call for Group Buy interest

CJB85

Enthusiastically Clueless
LV

Awards
Okay, looks like a quick FASTTECH GB may be on the cards, but it has some conditions:

1) 6 people (myself included)
2) Try keep item quantities small (don’t try and stock a vapeshop)
3) Paypal is being full of nonsense, so this will happen by sending gift cards to my account. You will need to make sure your purchase and delivery falls within that gift card amount.
4) VAT and duties will be added once DHL arrives in the country.

Comment below if you are interested and we will start setting it up.

@ivc_mixer
@The vaper @M.Adhir @Ruwaid @Dela Rey Steyn

Last edited:
Where are you quick group buying from?

Where are you quick group buying from?
Post updated, this will be Fasttech as part of replacing the lost parcel.
I want to get a few guys together to cover DHL shipping, not keen on waiting another 4 months for SAPO to lose the next one.

I assume the cost of delivery must also be included in the gift card amount? How can we determine this cost so that we can order correctly?

What was the percentage we add once we got our order in Rand

I assume the cost of delivery must also be included in the gift card amount? How can we determine this cost so that we can order correctly?
Work on $8 delivery (what SAPO delivery would have cost you as an individual). Anything over/under will be little enough that we can balance it with the VAT payments. DHL is usually $40-50 for reasonably sized orders.

What was the percentage we add once we got our order in Rand
Im not sure I follow?
We won’t add any % up front (as the gift card will be a $ amount). Once DHL notifies of the VAT quantity, we will divide that by each person’s % of the total sale value (so you simply pay your pro-rata share of the taxes).

Im not sure I follow?
We won’t add any % up front (as the gift card will be a $ amount). Once DHL notifies of the VAT quantity, we will divide that by each person’s % of the total sale value (so you simply pay your pro-rata share of the taxes).
Thanks

I’m not 100% on any details yet, so we can make it up as we discuss. I need to get a confirmation from SAPO that the package wasn’t delivered first. You guys are welcome to make suggestions if you are interested in getting a few things.

Letter from SAPO just came through, if you are (or might be interested), start getting your list together, this may happen nice and quickly.

one thin I forgot to mention in the OP post, please no pre-order items and try to avoid any items with long ETA times. Have backup options ready for items that list as discontinued, or have ETAs that get pushed along.

Can we make use of multiple gift cards? E.g. if I want to get stuff to the value of $150, but gift cards only come in $50 and $100, not $150

Can we make use of multiple gift cards? E.g. if I want to get stuff to the value of $150, but gift cards only come in $50 and $100, not $150
Absolutely, it’s just that Paypal doesn’t seem to allow card payments on vape gear at the moment, so there is no use in paying fees into my account. Buying the gift card to my Fasttech account also takes any guess work out of exchange rates etc.

avoid any items with long ETA times
Define "long"... The one mod I would like to add has a 7 business day lead time. I can get it in another colour scheme which is 3 days, but would prefer the 7 day one

Define "long"... The one mod I would like to add has a 7 business day lead time. I can get it in another colour scheme which is 3 days, but would prefer the 7 day one
7 days is fine, I just want to avoid cases like the previous buy where one or two items delayed the entire thing by a month.

I was actually putting my list together can be added 2 please :rolleyes:

I might be in if the cotton I wanted to order is back in stock and a couple of drip tips that SAPO seem to have lost. Will have to check on availability and the gift card thing is confusing me more than a bit... That is if I'm welcome to join in.

I might be in if the cotton I wanted to order is back in stock and a couple of drip tips that SAPO seem to have lost. Will have to check on availability and the gift card thing is confusing me more than a bit... That is if I'm welcome to join in.
Of course you are welcome to join! Let me know if your stuff is available.

Seems the vouchers idea is confusing a few people. Quite simply put, once you have your list of items, head on over to this page: https://www.fasttech.com/account/ordergiftcertificates
Find a gift certificate(s) to the value of what you want to purchase. If your purchase is not to the exact value, try and get it there, but remember to add $8 to your total price for the delivery.

For example, if you were to buy the following:
9737580 - Authentic Vaporesso Swag PX80 @ $31.75
9734768 - Authentic Rincoe Jellybox 228W @ $34.92
That brings you to $66.67
Add $8 for shipping, then you come out to $74.67
Then you head over to the site above, buy a $75 gift voucher and pay for it via PayPal or such. You need to send the gift voucher number directly to @CJB85 's email (which he will provide), i.e. when you place the order use his email address. Then send him a PM with your order that you want. Once he places the order, he will then use all the various gift vouchers to pay for the full order.

I hope this clears it up for everyone :)

Side note: I had to add a small drip tip to bring mine in line with what I want versus the voucher amount.

Last edited:
Seems the vouchers idea is confusing a few people. Quite simply put, once you have your list of items, head on over to this page: https://www.fasttech.com/account/ordergiftcertificates
Find a gift certificate(s) to the value of what you want to purchase. If your purchase is not to the exact value, try and get it there, but remember to add $8 to your total price for the delivery.

For example, if you were to buy the following:
9737580 - Authentic Vaporesso Swag PX80 @ $31.75
9734768 - Authentic Rincoe Jellybox 228W @ $34.92
That brings you to $66.67
Add $8 for shipping, then you come out to $74.67
Then you head over to the site above, buy a $75 gift voucher and pay for it via PayPal or such. You send the gift voucher number they will send to you (electronically via email) to @CJB85 along with your order that you want. Once he places the order, he will then use all the various gift vouchers to pay for the full order.

I hope this clears it up for everyone :)

Side note: I had to add a small drip tip to bring mine in line with what I want versus the voucher amount.
DO NOT ORDER THE VOUCHER AND SEND ME THE NUMBER!!! It will tie that voucher to your email address and profile. Everything you said is correct, but you need to select the option that sends the voucher code directly to my email address.

DO NOT ORDER THE VOUCHER AND SEND ME THE NUMBER!!! It will tie that voucher to your email address and profile. Everything you said is correct, but you need to select the option that sends the voucher code directly to my email address.
Oh, oops. Did not know that part. Thanks for clarifying, will correct on original post

Back