Provisional call for Group Buy interest

Items loaded for @The vaper as well, Fasttech has processed my refund, so we are 100% green light. Anyone else still want in on this?

Most of what I want is 5 to 15 days shipping time, so may be better I sit this one out. In the interest of not delaying anyone else.

Items loaded for @The vaper as well, Fasttech has processed my refund, so we are 100% green light. Anyone else still want in on this?
Please remember to post your email address which we need to use.

Most of what I want is 5 to 15 days shipping time, so may be better I sit this one out. In the interest of not delaying anyone else.
Most of what is on the list at the moment is between 5-7 days, have a look and see if you have enough in that range, otherwise we’ll see you in the next one?

Arm twisting in full force here, we ideally need 2 or 3 more to jump in on this one!

Arm twisting in full force here, we ideally need 2 or 3 more to jump in on this one!

I will go online tonight after work and check.
Sure I can find some things I don't need but still want

I will go online tonight after work and check.
Sure I can find some things I don't need but still want

Battery wraps by the 100's.... cotton by the kg.... and a few of those 510 driptips that you'll never use... always a good start...

Wish I could jump on the wagon but just no money at the moment! You guys can't go wrong with @CJB85, he's a legend!

Looking forward to the jealousy when you post your vape mail.

For anyone that sat this one out, count your blessings. I placed the order last night, paid and had the option of DHL shipping ($63)... woke up this morning to a message from Fasttech that DHL stopped shipping any ecig gear in March, so I have two choices:
- Have everything (almost $500 worth) ship via snail/SAPO
- Ship via UPS at an ADDITIONAL $40 shipping.

This will be my last purchase from Fasttech for a very long time, that is for sure.

Isn't there a viable alternative to Fasttech?

Isn't there a viable alternative to Fasttech?
Perhaps 3fvape, but I don’t know if they have as much variety. Also, if I remember correctly their after sales support used to suck (not sure if that changed though).

Both after sales are not good and variety att 3fvape
Does this mean $40 on top of the shipping costs already in place @CJB85 I think we have no other choice but to go tha Ups route but that is just my opinion

Hi guys. i know this is an old thread but Aramex has an global shopper option, not sure if you heard about this before. How I understand this, you basically get an allocated address in each country where you want to buy your products, these purchased items then get shipped to that address in the country you bought it from and Aramex ships it to your door. This might be a solution in future should you guys want to buy from FT.

Hope this helps.

Hey guys,

Is it too late to jump in on this?
Well, I paid an astronomical amount to customs yesterday, so yes you are too late… but thank your stars. Shipping was way more than the initial DHL quote, VAT was charged and a 20% duty on the value of the parcel.

Back