QP Designs Fatality 25mm RTA

Jengz

Hier Kom a ding!
LV

Awards
Just seen this post on social media! And I'm very excited about this. I love my bottom airflow rtas and loved my 28mm fatality, however the size was just impractical for me.

Hoping this is a winner which I'm sure it will be as QP have been knocking it out of the part from the word go!

Screenshot_20190223_071255_com.instagram.android.jpg

I'd like a black one. And a silver one :)

Hopefully we catch them in time :)

I'm also very keen on it, seeing that it doesn't say limited edition, I'm hoping the price tag won't be hefty and also hoping it lives up to my expectations. I must say my Omni shado for desserts is untouchable. So if this can beat the Omni in that department I'll be very impressed.

Whoever came up with the name "Fatality" given recent press vapes have attracted wants sacked.

If anybody sees the dimensions for the RTA- please post a link/ info.

base diameter is 25mm, that we know.
What is diameter of the glass section (slightly wider than base)
What is diameter of the cap section (looks slightly wider than the glass?)
What is the overall exposed height, excluding the 510 screw section and the drip tip ?

The stainless is gonna look sick on a NC II-25! SJOEH the price is right also but man oh man do I really need it.

I wonder what the deck changes are and also I’d love a gold tank but for now I see silver and black only so silver would be my choice I haven’t had the chance to vape from a 28mm fatality I wonder how good it would be compared to a reload rta

I wonder what the deck changes are and also I’d love a gold tank but for now I see silver and black only so silver would be my choice I haven’t had the chance to vape from a 28mm fatality I wonder how good it would be compared to a reload rta

I hope it is better, even the same is fine. My Reload is tired and needs to retire now.

I've emailed QP regarding overall dimensions.
Keenly awaiting response.
Maybe they won't respond though, atty is unreleased and they may suspect I want dimensions for the wrong reasons :(

Just don't want a tank much bigger than the reload/ petri. Got too used to the form factor.

I did see the qp design page on Facebook have some issues with shipping the tanks from China to California there might be another week delay due to quality control

Very interesting but I just bought a Zeus X. Will have to pass on this one.

If the JKM is anyting like this ... there goes VC19'S MONEY..:argue:
!!! $75.00 EST

Last edited:
I see e Ciggs store have the fatalities. Waiting for my pre order to land.... So excited... Reload and petri can get a break now.... Juggerknot and fatality for the next couple of months.... I hope

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

I see e Ciggs store have the fatalities. Waiting for my pre order to land.... So excited... Reload and petri can get a break now.... Juggerknot and fatality for the next couple of months.... I hope

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Saw this on their FB page:
FB_IMG_1554669619342.jpg Screenshot_20190407-224005.jpg

Back