QP Designs Fatality 25mm RTA

OK day 3 , tried a few dessert juices in this tank (given I'm not a huge dessert fan) and it's very good ..... you can crank it up to 100W and get a nice warm saturated vape. Not for me as I like a cooler vape but the dessert/hot vape fans will enjoy it for sure.

This is a very good all rounder tank IMO , best of 2019 so far methinks .....

A well setup Reload is still a tough act to follow, every time I vape a Reload I’m like “dang that’s great!”

QP Design do however know what they are doing and Daniel, you have the both of theirs, the single and dual coil RTAs so I trust your opinion. Dual coil is not for me to validate owning one again, still a very cool RTA though.

My one has been shipped this morning.... Can't wait to get home and play with it

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Popped in a single coil. Ni80 4mm!
Fatality-25-1.jpg Fatality-25-2.jpg

Prefer my Tower Tips but it's not matchy matchy. :-(
Fatality-25-3.jpg

OK there is a lot more to this RTA than meets the eye and you need to fine tune the air flow and juice flow!

I have opened the juice flow full and tightened the top airflow ring which is the side airflow and opened the bottom airflow a bit more. All of a sardine the flavour is improved!

I have now closed off the side airflow completely and opened the bottom airflow fully... now I'm getting flavour!

The honeycomb plug in the bottom airflow can be removed and I will do that the next time I refill and see how the airflow is because with just the bottom airflow open with the honeycomb thingy it's quite restricted.
M25 006.JPG

OK there is a lot more to this RTA than meets the eye and you need to fine tune the air flow and juice flow!

I have opened the juice flow full and tightened the top airflow ring which is the side airflow and opened the bottom airflow a bit more. All of a sardine the flavour is improved!

I have now closed off the side airflow completely and opened the bottom airflow fully... now I'm getting flavour!

The honeycomb plug in the bottom airflow can be removed and I will do that the next time I refill and see how the airflow is because with just the bottom airflow open with the honeycomb thingy it's quite restricted.
View attachment 164712
I had fomo for this but the looks put me off.

All of a sardine the fomo went away :D

I had fomo for this but the looks put me off.

All of a sardine the fomo went away :D
Yeah. Something looks a bit fishy about it.
Things were going swimmingly well until i saw the overhang/underhang between the airflow and base for the glass.

Last edited:
After testing the Occula RDA with dual coils this weekend I decided to try the Fatality M25 with dual coils and with Exclamation in it! I removed the 4mm single coil and replaced it with dual Ni80 2.5 Aliens!
FatalityDual 001.JPG FatalityDual 003.JPG FatalityDual 005.JPG FatalityDual 006.JPG FatalityDual 007.JPG

I’m really amped at getting this tank and as always Mr Fisher gives us a perfect run down of new vape gear all the time just need to get my tank ASAP then I can rest my other stuff aside

Really wanted to get the Fatality, but ai, the looks is not doing it for me. Dual coils and a million watts for the win!
Brother I really wanted the 28mm fatality however I couldn’t find a gold 1 and being 28mm it only would look good on my g class so being a 25mm now I’m super amped and silver for me

Really wanted to get the Fatality, but ai, the looks is not doing it for me. Dual coils and a million watts for the win!
It is a bit ugly, I been seeing a few posts regarding this and people holding off. I wouldn't think aesthetics matter in vaping vs performance.

It is a bit ugly, I been seeing a few posts regarding this and people holding off. I wouldn't think aesthetics matter in vaping vs performance.
That’s super true looks don’t really matter if it performs well that’s all that really matters coz nobody will spend money on a pretty tank and it can’t perform

Tbh, for me the only thing which matters is flavor, flavor, flavor!!!

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

That's a good point @CMMACKEM , would just have been better if the tank was a bit more "streamline" and not looking like it was a light bulb of some sort. But yes as long as the flavor is great the looks shouldn't matter that much.

Back