QP Designs Fatality 25mm RTA

BAZINGA! .....

Unboxing and initial impressions :
Build quality is top top as always with QP products
Threads are buttery smooth , just careful as the juice fill top cap is anti clockwise to close so make sure your tank section is on tight ;)
Oodles of airflow .... but smooth
Will do a first build tonight and hopefully a full review in the next few days ...... some uppy closey pics of the deck so long ....

WhatsApp Image 2019-04-10 at 12.47.27.jpeg WhatsApp Image 2019-04-10 at 15.36.01.jpeg WhatsApp Image 2019-04-10 at 15.36.02.jpeg WhatsApp Image 2019-04-10 at 15.36.53.jpeg

Pls stop, I’m having a meltdown. I pre ordered and apparently QP couldn’t deliver to the vendor I bought from.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BAZINGA! .....

Threads are buttery smooth , just careful as the juice fill top cap is anti clockwise to close so make sure your tank section is on tight ;)
Will do a first build tonight and hopefully a full review in the next few days ...... some uppy closey pics of the deck so long ....

View attachment 163296 View attachment 163297 View attachment 163298 View attachment 163299

Flavor better than the Reload ???????

Now where is the rating for I hate you, ya lucky bugger!?

BAZINGA! .....

View attachment 163296 View attachment 163297 View attachment 163298 View attachment 163299
Nice!!
Do you still have your reload?
If yes- please post a side by side pic, curious to see how much bigger this one is than that...

Nice!!
Do you still have your reload?
If yes- please post a side by side pic, curious to see how much bigger this one is than that...

I don't unfortunately , but will post size comparison of other RTAs ..... it's a tall bugger must say ....

Flavor better than the Reload ???????

Now where is the rating for I hate you, ya lucky bugger!?

Haven't built it yet bru .... will give my thoughts tonight hopefully once I've built it ....

OK first impressions....

Coils : Dual Aliens 3mm 0.11
Juice : Hawaiian Breeze my ADV
Wattage : 62W
Airflow : Half on both, fully open is just too much for me lol. Funny enough flavour was the same wide open. So big air lovers will enjoy this tank ;)

But if you want clouds this RTA does not dissapoint

C9A990D1-A2AF-4AAC-8FB1-C6A194949DDB.jpeg

Very easy build deck I'd say cut leads to 4mm shoukd leave enough room to push the coils in.
95657F03-1188-418D-9149-2EA2730C7308.jpeg

Make sure to fluff the wick quite a bit otherwise the topcap might catch on the wick and move it out of place. Wicks should just be enough to fill the juice holes, if you have to cram it in thin out some more.

92FC32B3-0895-4306-864F-EBA3DAEDEDF6.jpeg

Aestetics wise the tank might not be for everyone especially with the bubble glass (looks like someone skipped leg day lol) . I find the straight glass looks better.
2E22B2BC-5F49-4FC7-A0C7-1B90EC715AA2.jpeg

NOW for the big question....is it a Reload killer? Too early to tell on versatility for various profiles. But flavour wise I can't fault it....let me say this...if you in the market for a dual coil RTA and you looking at a Reload...get this rather.

Thanks for sharing that @Daniel
Nice to know

OK first impressions....

Airflow : Half on both, fully open is just too much for me lol. Funny enough flavour was the same wide open. So big air lovers will enjoy this tank ;)

View attachment 163324

Very easy build deck I'd say cut leads to 4mm shoukd leave enough room to push the coils in.
View attachment 163322

Make sure to fluff the wick quite a bit otherwise the topcap might catch on the wick and move it out of place. Wicks should just be enough to fill the juice holes, if you have to cram it in thin out some more.

View attachment 163325

Aestetics wise the tank might not be for everyone especially with the bubble glass (looks like someone skipped leg day lol) . I find the straight glass looks better.
View attachment 163326

NOW for the big question....is it a Reload killer? Too early to tell on versatility for various profiles. But flavour wise I can't fault it....let me say this...if you in the market for a dual coil RTA and you looking at a Reload...get this rather.
I sold my 28mm based on the fact that it was just too big for me to carry around and housing it on any of the mods I owned just didn't look good besides on the hex... Even on my hex I had a tad bit of overhang. Was super excited for this one but it sort of looks mega tall... And because it's thinner it looks even taller.

If it's anything on the flavour point of the 28mm then it's a keeper for sure. An absolute flavour banger even with them massive air flows.

Hope it gives you many happy vapes!

@Safz_b this is the fatality I was considering and telling you about... Think its gonna be a bit too tall for me to kop

Finally got someone to send me a side by side...
granted its not next to a reload, but the rabbit and reload are around the same size im sure...

IMG-20190411-WA0005.jpg

OK first impressions....

View attachment 163324

View attachment 163322

View attachment 163325

View attachment 163326

Impatiently waiting for mine :(

Aaaaaaaaah no man @CMMACKEM why did you have to go and do that... Now looks are not seeming that terrible to deal with eish

@Jengz have my eye on a reload or maybe a dotmod petri but i must say the omni looks solid on the noisy cric

Go for the Reload between the two. I've had/have both, the Reload is different league.
For me the Omni kills the reload on desserts but the reload kills the Omni with fruity profiles

For me the Omni kills the reload on desserts but the reload kills the Omni with fruity profiles

I feel the Reload excels with desserts and very slightly lacks with fruit(it by no means bad). ANML Looper for me is by far the best in a Reload, no notes are left behind(None that I know of anyway).

OK day 3 , tried a few dessert juices in this tank (given I'm not a huge dessert fan) and it's very good ..... you can crank it up to 100W and get a nice warm saturated vape. Not for me as I like a cooler vape but the dessert/hot vape fans will enjoy it for sure.

This is a very good all rounder tank IMO , best of 2019 so far methinks .....

Back