Question on mech mod safety

CharlieSierra

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi guys , so after a lot of research I bought a RAM squonker.

Today I used it for the first time and after doing a .21 ohm build I screwed my wasp nano rda on the RAM.

After vaping on it for 10mins it did not hit hard anymore. So I took the cap off and fired it. I saw the one side of the coil was not screwed in right (must have came loose as I did make sure I tight it properly)

Could my battery have gotten hurt or something?
I do know ohms law and the battery safety rules ect. I just did not read anywhere what could happen if the one side of the coil had a loose connection.

Thanks in advance.

Just want to add , when I screwed the rda in a regulated mod the ohms read 0.34
And the coil got red hot only on the place that it had a loose connection

Fortunately this kind of error increases resistance and thereby places less stress on the battery. The coil shorting in a way that makes the resistance less could cause a serious problem.

Fortunately this kind of error increases resistance and thereby places less stress on the battery. The coil shorting in a way that makes the resistance less could cause a serious problem.
Thanks @Raindance
Yes it was the coil not touching the screw that should tighten it down properly.
But it's fixed now and it's chucking clouds like a beast

Back