Racc City Vapes

So ordered bottle of strange fruit and masked bandit

At r121 for 60ml was expecting goodish juice not necessarily top shelf

Was I wrong - this is top shelf stuff

Masked bandit - creamy mint choc exactly how I remember them from a kid. Not too sweet and the balance bet choc and mint is perfect ... stress on choc and not baking choc

Strange fruit - interesting in a nice way - I taste the passion fruit more and a touch of dragon fruit if I’m right

Repeat purchase - yeah for sure

@Rooigevaar thx for helping with the budget
Those are the exact same 2 I bought and I agree 200%. They are awesome and will definitely be bought again!!

Sorry to hear that @Spyro

The best Choc vapes I have tried so far is Paulies Coffee Cake, Hardwicks Debbie Does Donuts and also Bomshell. For straight up Choc Hazeworks Cacao. Perhaps give these a shot and see. Let me know how it goes.

@Rooigevaar @Spyro I'm replying to your posts even though they're a few months old. For me, Paulies Coffee Cake is nothing to get excited about, but I agree that Debbie does Donuts and Bombshell are excellent. But if you're looking for a really good chocolate, try @Blends Of Distinction Decadent Dark Chocolate. It was launched about 2 months ago and it is absolutely divine!!!!! Chocolate through and through!

@Rooigevaar Does done to death have raspberry in it or am I losing my mind? :)

After trying them all now, I think white whiskers is definitely my favourite.

Am repping your Racc city with a window sticker.

Ps: I thought it was rather funny how the Racc city song goes "ten ten ten twenty and a fifty..." Which happens to be the price of the juice. At least at foggas anyways.

@Spyro I also love White Whiskers

Thank you @Hooked :blush: I can only try my best, but I guess I am as picky as you when it comes to coffee vapes. Every time I try, it never lives up to my expectations... but I will keep on trying!!!

:private:

Back