Racc City Vapes

Got mine from Juicy Joe's. Teenage dirtbag is awesome. I hate non menthol sweet/fruit juices and this one just hits the spot.
Good work guys

Masked bandit. Read this thread and went out to get some right away. I'm afraid my quest for a good chocolate flavour has not ended. It might just be me, but I taste Zero chocolate - at all. To me this just taste like a spur peppermint.

Any more details on what the strange fruit is like?

Apparently my tastes have switched completely from bakeries etc to menthols and fruits. This one therefore sounds appealing!

Masked bandit. Read this thread and went out to get some right away. I'm afraid my quest for a good chocolate flavour has not ended. It might just be me, but I taste Zero chocolate - at all. To me this just taste like a spur peppermint.

Sorry to hear that @Spyro

The best Choc vapes I have tried so far is Paulies Coffee Cake, Hardwicks Debbie Does Donuts and also Bomshell. For straight up Choc Hazeworks Cacao. Perhaps give these a shot and see. Let me know how it goes.

Any more details on what the strange fruit is like?

Apparently my tastes have switched completely from bakeries etc to menthols and fruits. This one therefore sounds appealing!

Its Strange.... ;)

Tropical fruit with just a hint of cooling.

Its not that strong unfortunately, try Gringo or Panama for that beating you require!
I got 100ml Panama from the kids for Christmas. Pretty much gone now :wasntme:

I’ll give your strange fruit a whirl!

I seem to be a wiener fan (o_O) cause I’ve got the good boy you sent us in my second setup.

Just wieners everywhere!!

@Rooigevaar

I'm going to go pick up some done to death. Just want to know if it has throat hit as I personally enjoy a smooth no throat hit experience.

Okay I wasn't a huge fan of the choco mint. But let's give these guys a go.

If they are good you get a sticker on my rear windscreen ;) IMG_20180102_180152.jpg

Great @Spyro
Let us know what they taste like when you get a chance

Masked bandit is great - thanks @Rooigevaar you really outdone the whole "budget" juice line with these juices, it's really good..
I bought my girlfriend Teenage Dirtbag, needless to say, she loves it as well.

Well done man, keep on making the awesome liquids , loving it.
8--):blush::)

Masked bandit is great - thanks @Rooigevaar you really outdone the whole "budget" juice line with these juices, it's really good..
I bought my girlfriend Teenage Dirtbag, needless to say, she loves it as well.

Well done man, keep on making the awesome liquids , loving it.
8--):blush::)

Thank you!!! :oops::biggrin:

@Rooigevaar Does done to death have raspberry in it or am I losing my mind? :)

After trying them all now, I think white whiskers is definitely my favourite.

Am repping your Racc city with a window sticker.

Ps: I thought it was rather funny how the Racc city song goes "ten ten ten twenty and a fifty..." Which happens to be the price of the juice. At least at foggas anyways.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Rooigevaar Does done to death have raspberry in it or am I losing my mind? :)

After trying them all now, I think white whiskers is definitely my favourite.

Am repping your Racc city with a window sticker.

Ps: I thought it was rather funny how the Racc city song goes "ten ten ten twenty and a fifty..." Which happens to be the price of the juice. At least at foggas anyways.

Raspberry.....maybe...

The strangest thing. I found the white whiskers a little rough on the throat. Loved the flavour but ended up leaving it aside. I think I must have bought it as soon as it hit the shelf because after a two week steep this stuff is magnificent. Far better flavour and the throat hit has vanished. I really am enjoying it now.

A sweet and creamy subtle vanilla. Definitely an ADV, I encourage anyone who tries this juice to let it steep for a while. It made a world of difference

Introducing Racc City Vapes!

Here at Wiener Vape Co we have been searching through flavours for the last year testing and calculating and working on recipes and after some setbacks and delays we are finally ready to reveal what we have been working on for over a year.

Racc City Vapes is a great tasting option that will not break the bank. Great effort was put into cutting production costs without compromising quality or taste. This is by no means a "Budget" juice.

Launching as soon as we get the bottling done!

View attachment 114691
Just wondering.. do the Racc City Vapes e liquids contain diacetyl?

Introducing Racc City Vapes!

Here at Wiener Vape Co we have been searching through flavours for the last year testing and calculating and working on recipes and after some setbacks and delays we are finally ready to reveal what we have been working on for over a year.

Racc City Vapes is a great tasting option that will not break the bank. Great effort was put into cutting production costs without compromising quality or taste. This is by no means a "Budget" juice.

Launching as soon as we get the bottling done!

View attachment 114691

Yip, lots of yummy juicey diacetyl and they even come with free popcorn for your lung .....yuuuummmmmyyyyy........ :icon_popcorn:

:-D:-D:-D

Truth is i really dont know but i dont think so but im not lying about diacetyl being yummy

So ordered bottle of strange fruit and masked bandit

At r121 for 60ml was expecting goodish juice not necessarily top shelf

Was I wrong - this is top shelf stuff

Masked bandit - creamy mint choc exactly how I remember them from a kid. Not too sweet and the balance bet choc and mint is perfect ... stress on choc and not baking choc

Strange fruit - interesting in a nice way - I taste the passion fruit more and a touch of dragon fruit if I’m right

Repeat purchase - yeah for sure

@Rooigevaar thx for helping with the budget

Back