RDA Advice

Smittie

Vaping Enthusiast
LV

Awards
Hi Guys

I recently developed an itch for dripping... I've been building on RTA's for a while now, but feel that I am missing out on the RDA's...

Any suggestions on what to get? I read up a bit and spoke to the guys at my local Vape Shop and they recommend the Drop Solo, which doesn't look like a bad option.

I read some reviews and looks like the Nudge 22 might be a good option as well? I am specifically looking for a single coil RDA for dripping and not squonking.

Thanks in advance!

If you using it as a dripper i would definitely look at only 24mm's and something with a nice deep well

Hi Guys

I recently developed an itch for dripping... I've been building on RTA's for a while now, but feel that I am missing out on the RDA's...

Any suggestions on what to get? I read up a bit and spoke to the guys at my local Vape Shop and they recommend the Drop Solo, which doesn't look like a bad option.

I read some reviews and looks like the Nudge 22 might be a good option as well? I am specifically looking for a single coil RDA for dripping and not squonking.

Thanks in advance!

I'm also in the market for a 22mm.
@KZOR, some input re 22mm rdas?

Affordable ones that come to mind that has not disappointed me is the Nudge, Recurve, Wasp , Morphe , Dpro Mini and the Asmodus C4.
Now it is just a question of which one you find to look the best.
Some are 22's and others 24's.

Affordable ones that come to mind that has not disappointed me is the Nudge, Recurve, Wasp , Morphe , Dpro Mini and the Asmodus C4.
Now it is just a question of which one you find to look the best.
Some are 22's and others 24's.
And the pulse?

Bought myself the Wasp Nano 22mm 3 weeks back coming from only using RTA's and have not touched my RTA since.

Flavor is so much better, Wasp is small but allows big coils and once dripped you can easily take around 8 to 10 decent pulls before having to drip again.

Recurve or Wasp here. I feel my Recurve is better than my Wasp, but both perform great for me.

Bought myself the Wasp Nano 22mm 3 weeks back coming from only using RTA's and have not touched my RTA since.

Flavor is so much better, Wasp is small but allows big coils and once dripped you can easily take around 8 to 10 decent pulls before having to drip again.
Second that. The Wasp Nano for the win.
Also have one

Didn't come right with the WASP , but the +1 on the Recurve ....

I've been enjoying my DR24 lately again , simple 5 wrap dual flatwire 24g works a treat .....

The Ghoul RDA is also a great option , NOT for squonking though as it's airflow is too low but dripping not bad.
The Aequitas RDA also a highly under rated RDA , and you have the option of top or bottom airflow

There you go , now you should be proper confused :p

One of the reviews somewhere said that the recurve was not so good for dripping, as the juice well was relatively small and that it was more suited for squonking... Maybe I should re-consider the recurve...

One of the reviews somewhere said that the recurve was not so good for dripping, as the juice well was relatively small and that it was more suited for squonking... Maybe I should re-consider the recurve...
Ive used mine as a dripper and got around 6 decent hits off it before I needed to drip again. Sure, there are RDA's out there with deeper wells, but imho the flavor this gem produces is worth the more frequent dripping.

Nudge 22 and Recurve are good options although I feel they are better for squonking as the juice wells don’t hold much liquid. DR SQ or DR24 are great options for dripping as they hold a lot of liquid which is perfect for dripping.

I've had a look at the Wasp Nano, but don't like the fact that it does not have a drip tip and it looks horrible if you do add one...
It doesn't look THAT bad.

62496fe1413bc49c01e28901992d164f.jpg

Sent from my SM-A530F using Tapatalk

Lol, that's not what I would call pretty... But then again, do you have it to look at it or to vape it...

Do you have any drizzle/spitting issues with it, or not?
Followed the "put a lot of cotton into the coil" method and had a MASSIVE amount of spitback. Rewicked it with less cotton and the spitting mostly vanished. The driptip is on there because I find the mouthpiece slightly uncomfortable.

You didn't call it "ugly" either. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Recurve and Asmodus C4 are both excellent smaller RDAs that can be dripped and squonked but shine more in squonk mode (whatta you know I have both for sale:p:p:p)

If you want to Drip for a reasonable price then Drop or Dead Rabbit. Also have / had both and I prefer them over some much more expensive drippers that I owned.

Goon
Recurve

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Back