Reaver's Competition .... Reavers VapE-Liquids, PaPa Reavers VapE-Liquids and Mischif MunKy vAPE Co.

Hi All,

Reaver's VapE-Liquids appreciate all who took the time to enter.
Unfortunately, @he win, @Did I win, @Thanos or @Dragon Ball. Z. were not winners ........

The draw took place as scheduled...................................

1st prize: entry number 6 Congratulations to: @Zenzen

a PaPa Reavers "T" Shirt valued at R300.00
1 x 60ml of your preferred Reavers VapE-Liquid.....valued at R230.00
1 x 60ml of your preferred PaPa Reavers VapE-Liquid.....valued at R230.00
1 x 60ml of your preferred Mischif MunKy vAPE Co, VapE-Liquid......valued at R230.00

2nd prize: entry number 19 Congratulations to: @BioHAZarD:

1 x 60ml of your preferred Mischif MunKy vAPE Co, VapE-Liquid......valued at R230.00

3rd prize: entry number 11 Congratulations to: @RainstormZA

1 x 30ml of your preferred Reavers VapE-Liquid.....valued at R130.00
1 x 30ml of your preferred PaPa Reavers VapE-Liquid.....valued at R130.00
1 x 30ml of your preferred Mischif MunKy vAPE Co, VapE-Liquid......valued at R130.00

After checking through all the responses Reaver's Vape Liquids decided to add in a consolation prize:

"for giving the most likes to all posts" that goes to: @Constantbester

1 x 30ml of your preferred Mischif MunKy vAPE Co, VapE-Liquid......valued at R130.00

Congratulations to all the Winners, I will PM all the Winners to confirm their respective preferences..........

Thanks again to all who entered from @MartinDC and the Reaver's VapE-Liquids Team............

Hi All,

Reaver's VapE-Liquids appreciate all who took the time to enter.
Unfortunately, @he win, @Did I win, @Thanos or @Dragon Ball. Z. were not winners ........

The draw took place as scheduled...................................

1st prize: entry number 6 Congratulations to: @Zenzen

a PaPa Reavers "T" Shirt valued at R300.00

2nd prize: entry number 19 Congratulations to: @BioHAZarD:

3rd prize: entry number 11 Congratulations to: @RainstormZA

After checking through all the responses Reaver's Vape Liquids decided to add in a consolation prize:

"for giving the most likes to all posts" that goes to: @Constantbester

Congratulations to all the Winners, I will PM all the Winners to confirm their respective preferences..........

Thanks again to all who entered from @MartinDC and the Reaver's VapE-Liquids Team............
Bloody awesome !!!!!
This is how you make someone's day. Thanks @MartinDC looking forward to trying the goodz

Congratulations to all the other forumites

After a lengthy deliberation @MartinDC and the Reaver's Vape Liquids Team decided to add in a 2nd consolation prize:

Note for the record: The 2nd consolation prize does not go to: @he win, @Did I win, @Thanos or @DragonBall.Z.

You quessed it, it goes to @Modyrts "for persistently going out of his way to cause chaos"

Congratulations, I will PM you to confirm your address and respective preferences

@MartinDC

After a lengthy deliberation @MartinDC and the Reaver's Vape Liquids Team decided to add in a 2nd consolation prize:

Note for the record: The 2nd consolation prize does not go to: @he win, @Did I win, @Thanos or @DragonBall.Z.

You quessed it, it goes to @Modyrts "for persistently going out of his way to cause chaos"

Congratulations, I will PM you to confirm your address and respective preferences

@MartinDC

Thank you so much guys I look forward to vaping your juices!!

Congratulations again to All the Reaver's Vape Liquids Competition Winners:

Hi @Zenzen, @BioHAZarD, @RainstormZA, @Constantbester and last but not least...@Modyrts

Please note that I have PM'd you all.....
Please confirm your respective preferences to allow for Reaver's VapE-Liquids to package and courier your prizes through to you....

Thanks again for entering.

We are definitely looking forward to the next one.............
@MartinDC

OMG this is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you guys!!! So so so much! And congrats to the other winners too!!! Simply cannot wait to try it!

The Reaver's VapE-Liquids Team want to take the opportunity to again extend our thanks to all who participated in the Competition it is really appreciated....

Congratulations again to all Prize Winners....Your prizes have been couriered and are on their the way
Congratulations again to All the Reaver's Vape Liquids Competition Winners:

Hi @Zenzen, @BioHAZarD, @RainstormZA, @Constantbester and last but not least...@Modyrts

Please note that I have PM'd you all.....
Please confirm your respective preferences to allow for Reaver's VapE-Liquids to package and courier your prizes through to you....

Thanks again for entering.

We are definitely looking forward to the next one.............
@MartinDC

The Reaver's VapE-Liquids Team want to take the opportunity to again extend our heartfelt thanks to all who participated in the Competition....it is definitely really appreciated.....

Hi @Zenzen[/USER], @BioHAZarD[/USER], @RainstormZA, @Constantbester and last but not least...@Modyrts

"We want to Again Congratulate All the Reaver's VapE-Liquids Competition Prize Winners...."

Latest Update: Your prizes have been packaged, couriered and are on their way to you......
(I have What's App'd your individual courier tracking numbers to you All.....)

Enjoy your prizes
Kind regards

@MartinDC
for and on behalf of the
Reaver's VapE-Liquids Team

Thank you @MartinDC that was kinda fun, making me look through the list and having a hard time choosing one of each. Now I can say for certain, I've heard of Reaver's this time.

Thank you again for the comp and prizes.

Congrats to the prize winners!!
Thanks @MartinDC for the competition
Am keen to hear what the winners say about their juices

Thank you @MartinDC that was kinda fun, making me look through the list and having a hard time choosing one of each. Now I can say for certain, I've heard of Reaver's this time.
Hi @Constantbester
Definitely a pleasure and Reaver's appreciated all the likes.
:clap2:

Enjoy the prize:campeon:
and Thanks again
kind regards
@MartinDC

Here's my selfie lol

View attachment 150367

What a surprise to find a shooter glass included ! Thank you @MartinDC

Hi @RainstormZA,
Only a pleasure, we really appreciated You taking the time to check out the Reaver's on-line store and also for entering the Compo.......

Enjoy the Reaver's Mishif MunKy vAPE Co. Branded shot glass, We also hope that your choice of Reaver's Branded VapE-Liquids are to your liking as well ... looking forward to your feedback on your selection of our Reaver's Branded Premium VapE-Liquids as well.

Thanks again and
Kind regards
@MartinDC
for and on behalf of the
Reaver's VapE-Liquids Team

Back