Rebuilding Coils with Rubber Grommets

Do you ever use Rebuildable decks with rubber grommets seperating the positive and negatives?

• Looks too complex

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Thats quite a write he gave you @RevnLucky7 - you never came across as a pessimistic person to me, but hey it looks like Darren knows you personally :p

Doubt it. I don't usually hang with the crowds that rebuild coils from back when the titanic sank. Those guys are way too technologically advanced for me. It makes me feel irrelevant.

do you know if any place would stock replacements? :? hardware stores? what do I call it when going to find it in the outer world?

I'm also not sure we're from the same planet which decreases the odds even further.

Last edited:
Doubt it. I don't usually hang with the crowds that rebuild coils from back when the titanic sank. Those guys are way too technologically advanced for me. It makes me feel irrelevant.

I'm also not sure we're from the same planet which decreases the odds even further.
At least you know your worth. Thanks. Go say it somewhere else now;) spread your word. You can't even reference the screen you're reading from correctly Try Instagram next :) Immature moderators of a very mature community;

Hey guys

Please remember forum rules - play the ball, not the man

If you want to get personal and start having words against each other, rather do that on another platform or privately - please don't do that on the public forum.

Thank you

At least you know your worth. Thanks. Go say it somewhere else now;) spread your word. You can't even reference the screen you're reading from correctly Try Instagram next :) Immature moderators of a very mature community;

Man, u need to lay off the Sativa....

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

Back