RegTown

My Sigelei 100W+ said my Batteries were at 47% so I thought I would change the 2 Smurfs... when they went into the Efest LUC V4 charger they indicated as fully EMPTY! :eek: They are now charging...

Anyone have any idea what the story is?
What voltage were they reading on your LUC4? Also how many cycles have those batteries seen? Lastly with DUAL 18650 boxes you need to marry two batteries together, basically charge together alternate left and right slot in the mod and only use em in that mod.

What voltage were they reading on your LUC4? Also how many cycles have those batteries seen? Lastly with DUAL 18650 boxes you need to marry two batteries together, basically charge together alternate left and right slot in the mod and only use em in that mod.

I didn't check when they went in but they now both have one bar and are at 3,6v. The batteries are indeed married. I just put in two VTC5's this time for a change.

Ahhhh OK I hear you on marriage... will open two new Smurfs and mark them and swop them around each time! Thanks!

I have not bothered about marrying.....maybe its because of my marriage phobia in general

Does anyone know which of these devices have step-down capabilities? Or do you build a higher ohm coils and then push up the power when needed.

I am currently using the sub tank mini on a cana and sometimes would like to vape this at a lower power - about 20W to 25W and at other times I want to go past 30W.

Regulated is lekker added another 100watt to the stable. and a pic of my build on dark horse as some were asking
0ec9b25af76b5ff31e218a067a632379.jpg
07f36d9fabca53e8c437bd0f9cc42cbf.jpg

Last edited:
Nielsen Custom Collection. Tanks, Mosfetbox and Dna40 box

1XmDPAm.jpg

0RwBckX.jpg

Hello Regtown :D

just a quick pic of my current regulated setup :) Sigelei 100w and the super awesome Marquis rda.

d653d3288a0fbc2c272bc08117e19ea9.jpg

3389d1ffccdbf1327afabb1208db3261.jpg

Just went to the only vape shop in Myanmar.... the Sigelei 100W costs here a whopping 300 US Dollars! So close to China..... I wonder how many they can sell, certainly one has to be wealthy to afford this. A factory workers wages are 200-300 USD a month....

Just went to the only vape shop in Myanmar.... the Sigelei 100W costs here a whopping 300 US Dollars! So close to China..... I wonder how many they can sell, certainly one has to be wealthy to afford this. A factory workers wages are 200-300 USD a month....

Whoa!!!
Thats freaking hectic!
Would hate to see what an imported mod from USA would cost then.

Hello RegTown 8--)

Sigelei 150w
Lemo 1.0ohm 26 gauge with jap cotton
Purple Alien

20150209_173532.jpg

Attachments

• 20150209_173532.jpg
    20150209_173532.jpg
    280.4 KB · Views: 19
"So it's been a long wait and I thought he post office lost it but my Stig Helix came in today. It's a 26650 DNA 30 side by side device that is a little smaller than a Hammond B box. This thing has been on my want list for 6 months and I managed to get the plumes logo on it. It's a freaking amazing device lovingly crafted in the UK and I just had to share it."

source:http://www.reddit.com/r/electronic_cigarette/comments/2vw3b2/so_i_got_some_epic_vapemail_today/
Stig Helix
By understudy77 · 2 hours ago · 14 images · 76 views · stats

This looks insane :)

"So it's been a long wait and I thought he post office lost it but my Stig Helix came in today. It's a 26650 DNA 30 side by side device that is a little smaller than a Hammond B box. This thing has been on my want list for 6 months and I managed to get the plumes logo on it. It's a freaking amazing device lovingly crafted in the UK and I just had to share it."

source:http://www.reddit.com/r/electronic_cigarette/comments/2vw3b2/so_i_got_some_epic_vapemail_today/
Stig Helix
By understudy77 · 2 hours ago · 14 images · 76 views · stats

This looks insane :)

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

So i am waiting for 2 more High wattage members to post there new devices here (dont be shy now :p)

It seems like This thread has done really well and we all loving the new Regulated devices and tank options for them that are coming out!

Back