RegTown

Super pic @Rob Fisher !

I assume its the Sig 100 with a ugly blue silicon cover and Derringer - for home based dripping
Then a Kanger mod thingie with an elongated Atlantis on top with blue glass
Then the ipv mini 2 with the goblin

Trick question - which is giving you the best vape? I think i know the answer ;-)

Super pic @Rob Fisher !

I assume its the Sig 100 with a ugly blue silicon cover and Derringer - for home based dripping
Then a Kanger mod thingie with an elongated Atlantis on top with blue glass
Then the ipv mini 2 with the goblin

Trick question - which is giving you the best vape? I think i know the answer ;-)

Yip spot on Hi Ho @Silver! The best vape of the three (and of course it's more to do with the coils and wicking) is actually the Atlantis on the KBox! Tropical Ice Cloud Blowing version at 20W! :)

The Dual Coils in the Goblin is a little severe with Tropical Ice and I need to try the Cloud Version in it...

The Derringer is indeed my dripper at home option and I can't quite get to embrace drippers yet... but still like my Ice Cream Juice in it occasionally!

Reporting for duty :)

nN8RVT.jpg

Great stuff buddy!

What you vaping it on? Tell us more!
Sig 150w and lemaga darkhorse clone, but I've got the goblin on the sigelei at the moment until i get better batteries. My first time over 30w and loving it!

Awesome combi using the same.
What resistance do you use and on how many watts do you vape it?
I havent yet, I built a 0.2 ohm twisted 28g paracoil yesterday but was too scared to fire it up lol. Going to order some smurfs today. What you using?

I havent yet, I built a 0.2 ohm twisted 28g paracoil yesterday but was too scared to fire it up lol. Going to order some smurfs today. What you using?

0.2 ohm 3mm coil around 70/80 watt. Its my happy spot and with the dark horse nice clouds.
Based on @Andre's post even de smurfs are not safe below the 0.4 ohm so maybe see if you can find some sony's. I am considering it.

okay paulie mate
77fdcbecc4183886b6901005bbb80d92.jpg
. Sig 100 with clone mephisto. and authentic vapor flask purchased from Mr. Reg town himself with subtank. you know i had to include a couple of mechs. hope i dont get fined .

Back