RegTown

download_20150317_182940_zpseoiqsdo3_edit_1426611963596_zpsheb1qqnf.jpeg

A lil pic for size comparison....

Awesome family @Dubz
Am very keen to hear your bottom line impressions on the family members...

Its been a while since i posted on here!

I thought i would add my 2 high powered setups!

1) Box Mod with Raptor chip running 110W but i am currently running it at 70w as i have the SilverPlay with a Dual coil 24G 0.3 Ohm coil on there with a few modifications :p

2) Sigelei 150W with a Arctic tank with a 0.2 Ohm coil at 70W.

Here are some Pics:

image_zpsgxc5tkvm.jpg

image_zpsranhwqzt.jpg

Yes, Im with you on this but there are quite a few threads on regulated mods already but i think if this thread gets busy maby we can justify having our own section :p
Glad to meet other high watt enthusiasts, like most I started on V2s to quit smoking then onto egos and up the evolutionary (or de-evolutionary to many) ladder and now an ipv4 and god mod (220w monster) head my collection .To be honest I usually vape in the 20-25w range so why all the unused power? The same reason people own Porches even though not living next to the Autobahn. I like the challenge of learning new builds and having the options offered w/these devices. Vapeing at 220w is mainly for cloud chasing which I'm not into, but if that's what rows ones boat let them have their fun, different strokes as they say. This is what makes the community so interesting to me.vape on, however you choose to do it!

Glad to meet other high watt enthusiasts, like most I started on V2s to quit smoking then onto egos and up the evolutionary (or de-evolutionary to many) ladder and now an ipv4 and god mod (220w monster) head my collection .To be honest I usually vape in the 20-25w range so why all the unused power? The same reason people own Porches even though not living next to the Autobahn. I like the challenge of learning new builds and having the options offered w/these devices. Vapeing at 220w is mainly for cloud chasing which I'm not into, but if that's what rows ones boat let them have their fun, different strokes as they say. This is what makes the community so interesting to me.vape on, however you choose to do it!
yip, so right. I vape on 25-30W 99% of the time....but I do want to be able to kick it once in a while ;)

These powerhouse box mods, are really, insanely good at step down. My Sigelei 100W lasts forever at 25-35W

yip, so right. I vape on 25-30W 99% of the time....but I do want to be able to kick it once in a while ;)
Checked out your channel and subscribed, good stuff will keep me going awhile interesting to see other forum members on it!

Its been a while since i posted on here!

I thought i would add my 2 high powered setups!

1) Box Mod with Raptor chip running 110W but i am currently running it at 70w as i have the SilverPlay with a Dual coil 24G 0.3 Ohm coil on there with a few modifications :p

2) Sigelei 150W with a Arctic tank with a 0.2 Ohm coil at 70W.

Here are some Pics:

image_zpsgxc5tkvm.jpg

image_zpsranhwqzt.jpg
I like it!

Tom said:
hmm? what channel?
Sorry it's nough7_zw.I must have clicked on you mistakenly... but if you make a channel I'll sub yours also. Hope you cut me some slack as I'm afflicted w/C.S.S. (can't see shit) comes w/age unfortunately .l.o.l.

Hi all

Bit of advise needed.

I became a fan of rda and with that i need something that can handle the punch.

I currently using an ipv mini 2
.3 dual coil
Running about 50w plus.

Problem is that the battery just doesnt last.

any recommendations what device u should get and if someone is selling.

Hi all

Bit of advise needed.

.3 dual coil
Running about 50w plus.

I have been using the ipv4 for a week now. Have messed around with temp control a bit must mostly use it in in watts modem. It's the best regulated device I've owned and I have had quite a few ranging from ipv2s ipv2 mini sigelei 100w iStick 50w.

I say go ipv4. Fits your band perfectly and is a solid device.

Check out the retailers and see who has some available.

Hi all

Bit of advise needed.

.3 dual coil
Running about 50w plus.

I own the ipv2mini a good unit but as you stated battery life is an issue.Look for something w/2batteries such as the ipv2-or4.Good luck!

@Marzuq battery life? I need something that can last the whole day

Hi @Heinrich
I am using the Sig 100 plus. It has two batteries.
I get though about 16ml of juice before changing the batts
Granted, its only single coil on the Lemo1 at about 15 Watts - but its 4 tankfuls, so lasts for ages

Back